Quantcast

Burrito Friday!

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Everyone go out and buy a burrito and tell us how it was. I just had one and my mouth feels like its filled with ice cubes. :redhot: :hot: :redhot: (those were ment to be happy)

J

JRB

WTF man??? Your riding threads in the DH forum suck WAY LESS than this thread. You really shouldn't announce that you had a "burrito" in your mouth. :think:

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:

Is that Toshi?
Look at that chick's cheek. It looks like she has a burrito in her mouth.

I'm pretty sure we're going with you having a burrito in your mouth rockymtn. Sorry.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
damn good idea, homeslice

Hmm, should I go with the 'red stripe' jerk pork on chili tortilla, or maybe the gravy & chicken on whole wheat??

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Mine was a Wheat Tortilla,
Chipotle Steak,
Rice,
Pinto Beans,
All the Veggies,
All topped with Chilli Pepper, Chipotle, Habanero and Garlic Hotsauces (Yes all of them at once)

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I'm afraid of the Vermont idea of a burrito is, I bet it involves maple syrup

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
douglas said:
damn good idea, homeslice

Hmm, should I go with the 'red stripe' jerk pork on chili tortilla, or maybe the gravy & chicken on whole wheat??
Hell yeah! I know EXACTLY what you're thinking... BOMBERS baby!!!

My "burrito profile".... (www.bombersburritobar.com)

"You feel a close connection to Mother Earth. You appreciate a good meal, especially one that’s healthy. You have a fear of commitment. You’ve probably taken one too many hits from the bong in your day. A burrito and a 6 pack is your idea of the perfect date. If you haven’t already found true love, you will do so in the grocery store by the produce section. Your first date will be at Bombers. You like what they’ve done with Albany’s downtown, but “hey, where’s the housing?!” You feel that food and sex are synonymous. If you haven’t already, you would like to have sex while eating a Bombers Burrito with no napkins in sight. You should play the lottery more. By the way, did you know the Lottery provides for New York State education? You think that the new Bombers sign is a beautiful addition to Lark Street, however you wouldn’t mind if it was to fall off the building onto a guy selling Big News. You think people who say, “I just really hate the texture of tomatoes in my mouth” are people with whom you wouldn’t want to travel. You are going to recommend this website to a friend."

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
mine

"You are a passionate person who will have many lovers. You fear Scorpios but can’t seem to separate yourselves from them. However, your mother was right, you eat your food too fast. You need to take time to stop and smell the Rosie Margaritas at Bombers. You are exactly the type of customer who we like to roll burritos for. Crazy. Sexxxy. Cool. You are going to recommend this website to a friend. You think that the new Bombers sign is a beautiful addition to Lark Street, however you wouldn’t mind if it was to fall off the building onto a guy selling Big News. You should play the lottery more. By the way, did you know the Lottery provides for New York State education? You feel that food and sex are synonymous. If you haven’t already, you would like to have sex while eating a Bombers Burrito with no napkins in sight. You like what they’ve done with Albany’s downtown, but “hey, where’s the housing?!”

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
You are the kind of person who wears sexy underwear underneath your knickers. You have a love for the water, especially if you are naked in it. However, your mother was right, you eat your food too fast. You need to take time to stop and smell the Rosie Margaritas at Bombers. You feel that food and sex are synonymous. If you haven’t already, you would like to have sex while eating a Bombers Burrito with no napkins in sight. You should play the lottery more. By the way, did you know the Lottery provides for New York State education? You think that the new Bombers sign is a beautiful addition to Lark Street, however you wouldn’t mind if it was to fall off the building onto a guy selling Big News. You think people who say, “I just really hate the texture of tomatoes in my mouth” are people with whom you wouldn’t want to travel. You are going to recommend this website to a friend. You are exactly the type of customer who we like to roll burritos for. Crazy. Sexxxy. Cool.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
You are a passionate person who will have many lovers. You fear Scorpios but can’t seem to separate yourselves from them. You’ve probably taken one too many hits from the bong in your day. A burrito and a 6 pack is your idea of the perfect date. If you haven’t already found true love, you will do so in the grocery store by the produce section. Your first date will be at Bombers. You think that the new Bombers sign is a beautiful addition to Lark Street, however you wouldn’t mind if it was to fall off the building onto a guy selling Big News. You think people who say, “I just really hate the texture of tomatoes in my mouth” are people with whom you wouldn’t want to travel. You are going to recommend this website to a friend. You are exactly the type of customer who we like to roll burritos for. Crazy. Sexxxy. Cool.

NEXT time give the east coasters a little more warning. I had a crappy salad. I burrito would have been awesome.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The Indian food was so good yesterday, I had to get some more.

chicken tikka masala, tandori chicken, rice, and nann. So much food for $4.50, I can't even finish it.

Carne Asada burrito from King Burrito would have been good too though.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
McGRP01 said:
Hell yeah! I know EXACTLY what you're thinking... BOMBERS baby!!!

My "burrito profile".... (www.bombersburritobar.com)

"You feel a close connection to Mother Earth. You appreciate a good meal, especially one that’s healthy. You have a fear of commitment. You’ve probably taken one too many hits from the bong in your day. A burrito and a 6 pack is your idea of the perfect date. If you haven’t already found true love, you will do so in the grocery store by the produce section. Your first date will be at Bombers. You like what they’ve done with Albany’s downtown, but “hey, where’s the housing?!” You feel that food and sex are synonymous. If you haven’t already, you would like to have sex while eating a Bombers Burrito with no napkins in sight. You should play the lottery more. By the way, did you know the Lottery provides for New York State education? You think that the new Bombers sign is a beautiful addition to Lark Street, however you wouldn’t mind if it was to fall off the building onto a guy selling Big News. You think people who say, “I just really hate the texture of tomatoes in my mouth” are people with whom you wouldn’t want to travel. You are going to recommend this website to a friend."

Bombers is Good Eats! :drool:
"You feel a close connection to Mother Earth. You appreciate a good meal, especially one that’s healthy. You have a fear of commitment. However, your mother was right, you eat your food too fast. You need to take time to stop and smell the Rosie Margaritas at Bombers. If you haven’t already found true love, you will do so in the grocery store by the produce section. Your first date will be at Bombers. You like what they’ve done with Albany’s downtown, but “hey, where’s the housing?!” You feel that food and sex are synonymous. If you haven’t already, you would like to have sex while eating a Bombers Burrito with no napkins in sight. You should play the lottery more. By the way, did you know the Lottery provides for New York State education? You often deny it when you are the one with the bad gas. You think that the new Bombers sign is a beautiful addition to Lark Street, however you wouldn’t mind if it was to fall off the building onto a guy selling Big News. You think people who say, “I just really hate the texture of tomatoes in my mouth” are people with whom you wouldn’t want to travel. You are going to recommend this website to a friend."