Quantcast

Bush: US Is Not Headed Into Recession

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
What are political humorists going to do when Bush goes away? There will be a comedy material vacuum. So sad.
Like the effects of his presidency, the humor will live on.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
with the tens of millions of dollars being raised online for the RonPaul presidential bid, i'd say things are much better than the news makes it out to be.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have to agree on this one. We will see very slow growth of the GDP. Recession is negative growth of the GDP. I personally don't see lots of growth to be sustainable over time.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
with the tens of millions of dollars being raised online for the RonPaul presidential bid, i'd say things are much better than the news makes it out to be.
people with money are doing ok. people who scrape by are going to get raped even more by the economy than they are at the moment.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
people with money are doing ok. people who scrape by are going to get raped even more by the economy than they are at the moment.
it's just another business opportunity: me & n8 will start our own business to install spear-tipped 8 ft fences around our peeps' mcmansions to keep out the begging filth.

guest houses will go unprotected.