Quantcast

'bush Was Right' Music Video Completed

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
RightMarch to Activists: 'Join the MTV Challenge'
WASHINGTON, DC - William Greene, President of the conservative on-line activist organization RightMarch.com, is announcing the completion of a new music video for the song "Bush Was Right", performed by The Right Brothers, a conservative duo out of Nashville. RightMarch is generating grassroots support for the song with the ultimate goal of reaching out to MTV and requesting the music video be played on "Total Request Live".

"We need to reach people, especially young people, with the truth," said William Greene, President of RightMarch.com. "The 'mainstream' media won't report critical facts about the war in Iraq such as the discovery of WMDs, Saddam's connections with Al Qaeda or the massive progress being made by the Coalition effort in Iraq. A music video can't do the job of the media - but it's a great why to spark the debate."

To preview the video "Bush Was Right", click the below links:

Small file: http://www.therightbrothers.com/index-bwr_video-lo.php

Large file: http://www.therightbrothers.com/index-bwr_video-hi.php

"We're urging all our members to participate in the MTV Challenge - let's test the limits of liberal 'tolerance' - or censorship," concluded Greene.

RightMarch.com is a web based, conservative organization, dedicated to giving hundreds of thousands of hardworking, patriotic Americans across the country a strong collective voice in the political process. For more information, visit www.RightMarch.com.

Download this press release:
http://www.rightmarch.com/pr/20051206.doc

axlvid23

Monkey
Jun 1, 2003
Littleton
Slugman said:
WASHINGTON, DC - William Greene, President of the conservative on-line activist organization RightMarch.com, is announcing the completion of a new music video for the song "Bush Was Right", performed by The Right Brothers, a conservative duo out of Nashville. RightMarch is generating grassroots support for the song with the ultimate goal of reaching out to MTV and requesting the music video be played on "Total Request Live".

"We need to reach people, especially young people, with the truth," said William Greene, President of RightMarch.com. "The 'mainstream' media won't report critical facts about the war in Iraq such as the discovery of WMDs, Saddam's connections with Al Qaeda or the massive progress being made by the Coalition effort in Iraq. A music video can't do the job of the media - but it's a great why to spark the debate."

Small file: http://www.therightbrothers.com/index-bwr_video-lo.php

Large file: http://www.therightbrothers.com/index-bwr_video-hi.php

"We're urging all our members to participate in the MTV Challenge - let's test the limits of liberal 'tolerance' - or censorship," concluded Greene.

RightMarch.com is a web based, conservative organization, dedicated to giving hundreds of thousands of hardworking, patriotic Americans across the country a strong collective voice in the political process. For more information, visit www.RightMarch.com.

Download this press release:
http://www.rightmarch.com/pr/20051206.doc
That makes me sick. As if they needed to spoon-feed more senseless propaganda to American teens. Seems anymore the word "truth" connotates its opposite. I'm moving to Europe.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have a feeling that this will work just like the marketing campaigns for the PT cruiser and VW bug. Trying to hit the youth market but end up having beer bellied and saggy titted fifty somethings jumping all over it.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Slugman said:
"The 'mainstream' media won't report critical facts about the war in Iraq such as the discovery of WMDs, Saddam's connections with Al Qaeda or the massive progress being made by the Coalition effort in Iraq..."
I hate to point out the obvious, but maybe the media hasn't reported said items because there has been no discovery of WMD's, proven links between Saddam and Al Qaeda are extemely weak at beat, and the Coalition effort has done little other than fan the flames of the insurgency.

Umm, if they want to reach out to the "youngsters," why have a video made by the Wright Brothers? They would've been better off using the Wayans Brothers imo.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
ghettogt76 said:
I listened to the song. It sounded like a parody.
I agree, but there seemed to be too much production put into it (not production value, just production). Venomous propaganda slop. Even Fox is saying that there were no WMDs in Iraq.

axlvid23

Monkey
Jun 1, 2003
Littleton
Changleen said:
Do it! May I suggest the French Alps? Specifically Morzine or anywhere connected to the Three Valleys ski area?
I'll keep that in mind. Unfortunately It appears I'm going to have to finish my college education first...bummer eh? I was pretty set on Spain--beaches, hot spanish chicks, political neutrality? Sounds pretty good to me!

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Book them with Prussian Blue and Amy Grant.

Racists, Christians (divorced ones at that!), and Idiots. It's the Republican Party in minature.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
rooftest said:
Yeah - they just do whatever the terrorists ask them to do.
You know what, I never noticed before but you're right. They do exactly that.

:oink:

What planet are you on?

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Slugman said:

This one is probably more your speed SLUG.

(http://www.brettdennen.com/media.html)

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
beestiboy said:
I couldnt even get through the whole song......"We didn't start the Fire" Billy Joel...you may have a lawsuit here.
I am now laughing my ass off...the fatty singing was cute.