Quantcast

Bush would lose to an imaginary candidate

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
To all the swing dissenters:

fvck you

fvck you in your fvcking fvck holes.
(hee hee, I sound like ridetoofast)
Where the hell was all this concern last year? They were doing the stupid just as much in the first four years.

"Gee whiz martha, I'm startin' to think this adminsitration ain't all they claim to be"

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Unfortunately, the dems will take over just in time for the full brunt of this administration's **** ups to hit home. The next 4 years will be worse than the last, regardless of who's in office, so I have a feeling it will swing back in one term.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
kidwoo said:
To all the swing dissenters:

fvck you

fvck you in your fvcking fvck holes.
(hee hee, I sound like ridetoofast)
Where the hell was all this concern last year? They were doing the stupid just as much in the first four years.

"Gee whiz martha, I'm startin' to think this adminsitration ain't all they claim to be"
Fvck yeah!

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
ohio said:
Unfortunately, the dems will take over just in time for the full brunt of this administration's **** ups to hit home. The next 4 years will be worse than the last, regardless of who's in office, so I have a feeling it will swing back in one term.
Time for a new system?

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
ghostrider said:
I'm holding out for somebody to send in some troops to liberate us.
Dear Gentle People of Canadia,
I know we haven't been overly kind to you over the years.
We regret making fun of your speech patterns, and the fact that you call money 'loonies'... but we love your tasty syrups and bacon and peaceful attitudes.

We need help. Please get your mounties ready for a full scale invasion of the United States. Storm the borders wearing red and swinging maple leaves. Next Tuesday at 9 should be good.

In return, we will supply you with endless Hooter's hot wings, velvet paintings of Elvis, and our undying gratitude. Let me know if there is anything else you would like.

Love,

Everyone who would rather have a Ham Sandwich currently for president

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i think a hypothetical dem candidate may be more attractive than any real person they can put forward :(

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
Toshi said:
i think a hypothetical dem candidate may be more attractive than any real person they can put forward :(

Obviously. Now I personaly could care about politics these days as I let it have no bearing on the way I choose to live my life, but just remember that if bush is sorry he'd loose to any imaginary candidate, the majority of the country felt the dem candidate was sorrier. What's that tell you about your party..................that no matter how many protests you hold, news papers you own or intrest groups you pander too, the country doesn't realy give a sh*t, were for the most part sick of all you forcing your politics down our throats, Live quietly peacefull, and do your own thing. I for one cant see any difference in my life on a personal level regaurdless of who's in office. As long as the country remains divided down the middle, nothing will every change. Its called an oligarchy and your all fools for buying into it. leave the parties behind and support a new way

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
ummmmmmmmm........yeah...

So anyway, MY imaginary candidate would have X-ray vision and be able to bend steel with his mind!!!

The Amish said:
Obviously. Now I personaly could care about politics these days as I let it have no bearing on the way I choose to live my life, but just remember that if bush is sorry he'd loose to any imaginary candidate, the majority of the country felt the dem candidate was sorrier. What's that tell you about your party..................that no matter how many protests you hold, news papers you own or intrest groups you pander too, the country doesn't realy give a sh*t, were for the most part sick of all you forcing your politics down our throats, Live quietly peacefull, and do your own thing. I for one cant see any difference in my life on a personal level regaurdless of who's in office. As long as the country remains divided down the middle, nothing will every change. Its called an oligarchy and your all fools for buying into it. leave the parties behind and support a new way

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
The Amish said:
Good job you're the only person that matters. :stosh:

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
No body matters, A rich guy is a rich guy regaurdless of what color tie he wears. If you think their ever gonna give a sh*t about you because you voted for him/her your dumber than you sound. Its an elitist country designed to keep the elite in power, which obviously your not or you wouldnt be sitting here stroking your self to RM. If I were you Id go enjoy the things that are good abut this country and stop dwelling on the things that arent. Its still better than anywhere else in the world. If you dont think so we'd be happy to see you leave. I hear these guys are taking applications

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051026/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iran_israel

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
The Amish said:
Its still better than anywhere else in the world.
Yup, definitely true. Unfortunately, that's not a perpetual position and I'm pretty convinced that we're on a downward spiral that will remove us from that position in my lifetime. I'd like to slow that spiral as much as possible, as I would like my children to be able to live here as I did and still have the greatest possible opportunity for success and impact.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
The Amish said:
No body matters, A rich guy is a rich guy regaurdless of what color tie he wears. If you think their ever gonna give a sh*t about you because you voted for him/her your dumber than you sound. Its an elitist country designed to keep the elite in power, which obviously your not or you wouldnt be sitting here stroking your self to RM. If I were you Id go enjoy the things that are good abut this country and stop dwelling on the things that arent. Its still better than anywhere else in the world. If you dont think so we'd be happy to see you leave. I hear these guys are taking applications

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051026/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iran_israel
You're not to observant, are you? And you missed the point, anyway... What the US does doesn't only affect the US. Especially with your present idiot in chief. You keep convincing yourself everything is hunky dory and the US is the best despite what's happening in the real world, and pretty soon it won't be. Way to stick your head in the sand.

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
Changleen said:
You're not to observant, are you? And you missed the point, anyway... What the US does doesn't only affect the US. Especially with your present idiot in chief. You keep convincing yourself everything is hunky dory and the US is the best despite what's happening in the real world, and pretty soon it won't be. Way to stick your head in the sand.
Yea it sucks being the great satan of the planet. Like the time when Iran(our enemies) had that massive earthquake and we contributed more to the relief than the rest of the world combined, or the time indonesia had that massive tsunami and we contributed more to the relief than the rest of the world combined, or the time pakistan had a massive earthquake and we again contributed more to the relief than the rest of the world combined, or the time hitler tried to wipe all the jews off the planet and our boys stormed the beaches of normandy and kicked hitlers ass while the rest of the world stood by and watched, or how bout the time we gave millions upon millions more than the rest of the world combined to aids relief in africa because those stupid twits cant keep there willies in there pants and there legs closed. I dont even know how we sleep with ourselves at night, we're certainly not getting any christmas presents.

Ask yourself this though: Where would the rest of the world be without us as their sugardady. It wouldnt be.

Stick to what you know best...........NZ

PS. F bono

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
The Amish said:
Like the time when Iran(our enemies) had that massive earthquake and we contributed more to the relief than the rest of the world combined
We didn't
The Amish said:
or the time indonesia had that massive tsunami and we contributed more to the relief than the rest of the world combined
Not that time either. Not even close. There were individual donors that gave more than the US government in the immediate aftermath, and we only gave more than them eventually because of intense pressure on Bush to pretend he cared.
The Amish said:
or the time pakistan had a massive earthquake and we again contributed more to the relief than the rest of the world combined
Maaayyybe that time, but you'd have to show me some numbers, because I don't think so
The Amish said:
how bout the time we gave millions upon millions more than the rest of the world combined to aids relief in africa
Definitely not that time
The Amish said:
Stick to what you know best...........NZ
I would suggest you stick to what you know best........... quietly waxing your pud and feeling self-righteous about all these causes that you "gave to" even though you never actually wrote a check and don't even have your facts right about what your government has done on your behalf. Trolling is clearly not your forte.

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
I dont have to write a check. They gaff if from my pay. But I do anyways, cause Im a decent guy like that.(not that that matters) Why dont you go back to that San fransico bath house of yours and do what you do best:thumb:

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
The Amish said:
I dont have to write a check. They gaff if from my pay. But I do anyways, cause Im a decent guy like that.(not that that matters) Why dont you go back to that San fransico bath house of yours and do what you do best:thumb:
OOOHHHHHH snap!! He just questioned your sexuality! You're toast ohio....there's jsut NO comeback for that. Set and match.....

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
Total USG Humanitarian and Recovery Assistance Pledged 12/31/04: $350,000,000
Tsunami Recovery and Reconstruction Fund: $631,000,000*
Total USAID Humanitarian Assistance Committed: $101,550,957
Total USAID Rehabilitation/Reconstruction Assistance Committed: $474,236,034
Other USG Humanitarian Assistance Provided: $237,900,000
*$656 million was approved for the Tsunami Recovery and Reconstruction Fund, but $25 million is committed to Avian Flu.

Go find a country that gave more.......................I could do this for every instance I mentioned.

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
Combating the HIV/AIDS Pandemic: President Bush highlighted recent congressional enactment of his 5-year, $15 billion Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief, which triples U.S. spending on combating HIV/AIDS. The President urged other G-8 Leaders to make a similar commitment.

What were the names of the countries you said were doing more on this one. I forgot

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The Amish said:
, were for the most part sick of all you forcing your politics down our throats, Live quietly peacefull, and do your own thing.
Stupidity repeated for clarity.

What's being forced down your throat? Healthcare? Ooooh scary.

The Amish said:
I for one cant see any difference in my life on a personal level regaurdless of who's in office.
Well I can in mine chump. I work for the federal government and tell you how much pharmeceutical waste is in your drinking water. Our budgets have been cut so severely in the last 4 years that we're dropping useful projects left and right. There was a time when another administration realized these things' relevance. And don't go whining about wasted money because you know damn well the financial sh1thole our country is in right now that is a new development and a direct result of our current administration.

Your precious military is seeing the same thing. We spend plenty of money on toys because of the people who make them yet individuals in the military (some of whom I know) can't even get medical care on a timely basis anymore.

This current government is the white trash ideal representation that fits you quite well. I'm glad you feel so empowered by it. That's the point of the propaganda coming forth from them that you're too stupid to recognize. You are cooporate america's b1tch and you aren't even smart enough to know it.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The Amish said:
Combating the HIV/AIDS Pandemic: President Bush highlighted recent congressional enactment of his 5-year, $15 billion Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief, which triples U.S. spending on combating HIV/AIDS. The President urged other G-8 Leaders to make a similar commitment.
Let me set you straight since I live with someone who works for the Centers for Disease control. The money acknowledged in your statement has contingencies. These include a complete ban on contraception including barrier methods like condoms, plus a limitation on where medication comes from stating about 4-5 US drug manufacturers as only sources. Facilities recieving any US aid must also teach abstinence as the only method of prevention. Bet you never heard that huh? Since these contingencies are so completely assinine, most countries are not abiding by them because they limit effective treatment and prevention.

So to make a long story short, he's not doing dick because regardless of the stated allocation, this money is not being used because of the bs religous pandering this administration feels so obliged to engage in.

And it's not just other countries. The mention of condoms has been removed from ALL CDC literature as of 3 years ago by direct request from the president himself. Your man is an ass.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
The Amish said:
Wow, you really are a dick.

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
Argue a liberal and they'll always change the subject to bashing charcter once they realize they cant find the numbers to support what they wish they were true

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Argue a liberal and they'll always change the subject to bashing charcter once they realize they cant find the numbers to support what they wish they were true
Like this?

The Amish said:
Why dont you go back to that San fransico bath house of yours and do what you do best
The Amish said:
. If you think their ever gonna give a sh*t about you because you voted for him/her your dumber than you sound.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
And the absolute hilarityin all this is that the dem's canidate lost to Geo W Bush...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!111!1!!1

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
The Amish said:
Go find a country that gave more.......................I could do this for every instance I mentioned.
Fella, you said "combined." But if you want to change your mind or your facts, it's alright by me...