Quantcast

Bushing resize/burnish tool options?

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Stiction, stiction, stiction in mah 36mm singlecrown forks, even after lubing. (older xfusion Vengeance, late-model Yari with a Lyrik damper in it...)

I would love to try a bushing resizer tool, but cost-effective options all seem to be off the market...?

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Blue Liquid Labs is $100 for the tool and $50 a head...but his machinery is down. I will check back next week; plan to order one from him once he's back running.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
We could do it as a Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants thing...

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Careful mixing and matching dildos between brands. They aren’t perfectly true to size sometimes and race dildos are fatter than typical end user dildos for example. Racers like it looser than average people.
I used to prank other guides on the water by wading over to the back of their boat and while having casual conversation I would affix a huge dong with a suction cup to the backside of their boat out of their view. They would then drift the whole river passing rafters, campers, public etc with this giant dong wobbling off the back of their boat while going over the currents.

When I had to have the truck worked on they found about a half dozen dongs under the back seat when they pulled the cab. Was one of the funniest conversations I have been a part of.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
I used to prank other guides on the water by wading over to the back of their boat and while having casual conversation I would affix a huge dong with a suction cup to the backside of their boat out of their view. They would then drift the whole river passing rafters, campers, public etc with this giant dong wobbling off the back of their boat while going over the currents.

When I had to have the truck worked on they found about a half dozen dongs under the back seat when they pulled the cab. Was one of the funniest conversations I have been a part of.
Haha, you never know when you need to get someone. I knew you were a prepared kinda guy.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

So you had multiple dongs in your back seat at the same time? Impressive.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
so just make sure to loctite that bolt
Also, I tend to think more on the astroglide than the loctite, but I suppose you have modeled this statement to your particular hierarchy of needs, and lack thereof.