Quantcast

Busted In Pleasant Hill

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I noticed a ton of cops roaming Pleasant Hill. Not just PH cops, but Contra Costa sheriffs, CHP officers, Concord police, etc.

Just now, we came back to the shop after dinner so I could pick up my bikes, and we noticed a traffic stop by some officers. We walked over to take a look, and a few minutes later, the cops come by as we open the doors to the shop.

Turns out they were Lafayette cops. Odd they were two cities over...

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
BTW, as I was leaving, those same cops pulled over another vehicle, and I took this as my cue to depart Pleasant Hill, driving a careful 65mph until the tunnel...

FREERDR4LF

Monkey
Feb 11, 2006
FOLSOM, CA.
might of had something to do with that prisoner that escaped from folsom prison? i know all cops were out in full force up here pulling over every car

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
might of had something to do with that prisoner that escaped from folsom prison? i know all cops were out in full force up here pulling over every car
Yea they got poster and signs everywere in town here , funny I thought I saw that guy at Panda Express last night , I know when I escape from the klink the first thing on my list is Orange chicken !

yesimaddicted

Monkey
Apr 28, 2007
centeral Euroland via CA
those damn Lafayette cops dont do anything, im serious , im from lafayette, all they do is tell thats no 'ok' and then drive off, dont fear them, and i have noticed a but load of cops from all areas around, in moraga, no freeway acces, their was a highway officer:confused:

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
those damn Lafayette cops dont do anything, im serious , im from lafayette, all they do is tell thats no 'ok' and then drive off, dont fear them, and i have noticed a but load of cops from all areas around, in moraga, no freeway acces, their was a highway officer:confused:
Are you for real?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I didn't drive, although I was debating about it. Frankly, the free BART ride convinced me, and I am prepared to take mass transit (and ride) for now.

I believe that the highways will be jammed from this point on though. There were a lot of telecommuters and "sick" people today. Won't be the case next week...