Quantcast

)*( Butt crack o Friderp GMT)*(

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
If it makes you feel better, the baby woke up unhappy at 5:15. (She usually sleeps but the flu shot messed her up maybe?) So first the wife then I went in there to sit/lie by the door until we could sneak out. Didn’t take long but still disruptive.

Then once that was done the kitten in the bathroom and the elder cat outside the bedroom door decided to mew and paw at/bang head against the door to communicate, respectively. Thanks, kitties!
i thought litterboxes and youngsters was a no no...?
The zoo has a live animal display above the men's urinals. It's a large black snake. :think:
Alabama?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Where are they supposed to take their dumps if not in a litterbox? Formerly tiny kitty-boi is now 6.5 # and a long cat already so it can't have stunted him too much. He's about 5 months old now.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Where are they supposed to take their dumps if not in a litterbox? Formerly tiny kitty-boi is now 6.5 # and a long cat already so it can't have stunted him too much. He's about 5 months old now.
that is a mystery to me....crazy cat lady....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
This place looks neat:

Indeed. But that's a lot of bitch lines he's hitting. Can't even hit a 10' gap on some of those jumps? I'd love to see a fast (not pro) rider hit that place. Do us a favor, bring a camera when you go.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Sung out for two good laps on what feels like a brand new bike almost after my old Pike was serviced. Crazy how worn out it was at the end. Riding fast and safter. I washed out the front several times and know why now. Another amazing crips warm late summer day in Copenhagen.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Indeed. But that's a lot of bitch lines he's hitting. Can't even hit a 10' gap on some of those jumps? I'd love to see a fast (not pro) rider hit that place. Do us a favor, bring a camera when you go.
He's a really good rider, it looks like that is video of his first time down those trails.

Meanwhile at Bromont he does this stuff (skip to 8:00):

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
It's been a while since I've been to Bromont (7-8 years?), but they had some big stuff there back then. I didn't watch the full 33min of that vid, but didn't see anything close to the "good stuff"

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
It's been a while since I've been to Bromont (7-8 years?), but they had some big stuff there back then. I didn't watch the full 33min of that vid, but didn't see anything close to the "good stuff"
A lot has changed there since then. They have a gondola now...

The 40 foot wooden booter gap jumps in the jump park are gone. As well as the the big ass bridge jump over the toboggan run near the main lift.

The World Cup trail has changed too - the steep ass middle section with the big rock garden into rock berm is gone. So is the big rock roll at the top. You can see the old rock face at 35 seconds in the video below, looks like they blasted away the rock.

But, lots of new features. The river gap on the backside is still there. There are some new easy trails too. And TONS of enduro stuff.

Still one of my favourite bike parks. Trails for everyone and its raw.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
The 40 foot wooden booter gap jumps in the jump park are gone. As well as the the big ass bridge jump over the toboggan run near the main lift.
Those are the primary ones I was thinking of.....fun as hell.

Come to think of it....it's been more like 10-12 years since I've been there. I'm getting old. :(

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Those are the primary ones I was thinking of.....fun as hell.

Come to think of it....it's been more like 10-12 years since I've been there. I'm getting old. :(
Those things were huge, no way I'd ever hit them. It was fun riding the trail under then, with dudes sailing twenty feet above your head.

And fuck me boys, I'm sitting here at work watching bike shit and didn't realize its already after 4. I should have left an hour ago! Beer o clock has arrived.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Also, all this old man talk made me realize I've been on this site half my life. I joined as a junior in high school, before my family even had a computer with internet (they were late bloomers technology wise). I remember signing up and browsing in class.

Time flies, man....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Also, all this old man talk made me realize I've been on this site half my life. I joined as a junior in high school, before my family even had a computer with internet (they were late bloomers technology wise). I remember signing up and browsing in class.

Time flies, man....
Rm is less than half my life. Mountain biking? Well over half my life. Also riding clipless more than half my life

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Making Calzone's tonight... Hell when I first joined RM I had hair and it was dark...now what stubble I have is grey. As for riding a bike...been doing that since I was 4 or 5 so since about 1960....Yeah I'm old, My first Mt bike was a first year production fully rigid steel Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo...I beat the shit out of that bike in the Santa Cruz Mts