Quantcast

(*) Butt Crack o Wedsbork GMT (*)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Morning. Tired. Was officially pinned yesterday by the Sheriff, so that was cool.
Like I said a few days back... what consenting adults do among themselves is a-OK. Ignore those backwards-assed Montuckians. You do you. :brows:

yeah im irritable as fuck today. no i dont care.
That's because you have to go to Michigan. Yeah - it's probably subconscious, but there it is. Well... it won't be subconscious now. :D

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Need to ride today, @Nick @Full Trucker either of you planning anything later?
No plans to ride at the moment. Sitting in the A line from DIA to Union station, then W line out to Golden, then somewhere to eat food, then grocery store run, then pick up our doggos from our friend’s that watched them while we were out of town. So fucking happy to be home. Buryin’ people sucks ass.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
my dad used to use his bike for hunting. he modified a rear rack to hold his tree stand. no single track, but he was riding a few miles out some old (closed to vehicles) logging roads to this field he found and was pretty much always stacked with deer.
I am contemplating using the kid trailer for gear this year..... I feel it is a good idea...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
i've seen pictures of a couple companies making off-road capable cargo bikes. even e-versions. would probably be a boon when trying to haul out a field dressed animal.
Burley's have a limit for weight. The single wheel trailers are probably the best way to go.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Burley's have a limit for weight. The single wheel trailers are probably the best way to go.
burley bee (double trailer): 100lb weight limit. all trailers have a weight limit. i believe the single wheel ones are rated for lower loads.

I could always build my own too.. put that mechanical background to use

Thinking I would want something to hold at least 200 lbs