Quantcast

(*) Butt Crack o Wedsbork GMT (*)

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Need to do a bike ride today to stretch the legs after last weekends gravel bonanza.

Starting vacation on Friday. First stop will be Berlin.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well, yeah.

Neuro appt this am. Some work appts, then getting ready to leave for Crested Butte tomorrow.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, imo. I rode the tri bike last night for 18 miles...my right leg was achy and tired thanks to PT beating the snot out of it. Then I hit the pool early this morning and had an unexpectedly fast-for-me swim. Good times.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Halfway through week 2 in Salida. Ridden so much tough singletrack!!!!! Highest we've hit is 11'582 feet. This place is awesome!!!! Buffalo Creek is next week I think.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I rode my bike moped to work today. Had some guy comment about being dropped before I pointed out the motor. Thinking about attaching a pool noodle to my seatstays with a big dildo on the end to keep drivers from coming too close. I think that would be effective.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Had two days in the row on the trail. Not feeling it for a third, so will go pack up some more stuff in my office instead.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning. Tired. Was officially pinned yesterday by the Sheriff, so that was cool.

Time to get my backpacks and weights out to start getting into shape for hunting season..... pretty sure I will incorporate the hardtail for some of the backwoods areas this year

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Morning. Tired. Was officially pinned yesterday by the Sheriff, so that was cool.

Time to get my backpacks and weights out to start getting into shape for hunting season..... pretty sure I will incorporate the hardtail for some of the backwoods areas this year
my dad used to use his bike for hunting. he modified a rear rack to hold his tree stand. no single track, but he was riding a few miles out some old (closed to vehicles) logging roads to this field he found and was pretty much always stacked with deer.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Holy heatwave Batman. Gonna be in the upper 80s for the next couple days plus our typical WNY humidity.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Rain last 2 days has been a nice change, but weather looks perfect this weekend. Packing clothes tonight, getting truck packed, and will be ready to roll out tomorrow after work.

Looking forward to getting out of the house for a bit at least.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
yeah im irritable as fuck today. no i dont care.

finally done with clearing over 3 years worth of pine needles from out steep as hell yard.
over 30 bags & three trips to the dump.
I still feel like i have ticks crawling all over me

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Morning Monkeys.

Rain last 2 days has been a nice change, but weather looks perfect this weekend. Packing clothes tonight, getting truck packed, and will be ready to roll out tomorrow after work.

Looking forward to getting out of the house for a bit at least.
I thought it rained there like everyday?

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Anyone getting weird login errors? I got a message about my account being temporarily frozen due to failed login attempts. Are the Russians trying to hack my RM account??? :panic:

Also... got carried away with some super spicy salsa last night. Paying the price this morning.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
yeah im irritable as fuck today. no i dont care.

finally done with clearing over 3 years worth of pine needles from out steep as hell yard.
over 30 bags & three trips to the dump.
I still feel like i have ticks crawling all over me
Strange, I pay money to put pine needles in my yard, but you are probably dealing with Wild fire issues.

Anyone getting weird login errors? I got a message about my account being temporarily frozen due to failed login attempts. Are the Russians trying to hack my RM account??? :panic:

Also... got carried away with some super spicy salsa last night. Paying the price this morning.
I have been periodically getting this message too. I thought it was my new computer.

After speaking with my son and his discus coach, he has decided not to go to Nationals, instead, he will throw at the Georgia Games. This eases the pressure on trying to get on the road for vacation. On another related note, a college coach has made a preliminary inquiry about my son to his current/private coach.

FTS is strong today, which is not good on the eve of a product launch tournament for our E-sports group.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I have ridden 25 days in a row, with plans to ride another 20 to really shore up my chances of winning that super understated Slash on PB.

I really need to add stretching to my routine. One of these days...

I'm starting to think I will get all of those rides in before GG will have my size 2 ready to roll. Grumble.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I have ridden 25 days in a row, with plans to ride another 20 to really shore up my chances of winning that super understated Slash on PB.

I'm starting to think I will get all of those rides in before GG will have my size 2 ready to roll. Grumble.
yoga, dude.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I was watering this weekend and my can kept getting clogged so I kept blowing in the spout to clear it. went to fill it and saw it was a dead mouse clogging the spout.
x.X

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Oh, and it seems my riding frequency is actually starting to take a toll on the bike. I managed to maim one of my pedals a few months back with a drunken attempt at "maintenance". I managed to get them back together and they've been running smoothly for a while. I forget which I messed up at the time, but my drive side pedal has started sounding like pepper mill. Pretty unpleasant. I'm pretty sure it's toast. Given that I've cross threaded the pedal body onto that little collar, I think I will put them out to pasture. Don't drink and thread.

Good thing I bough new XTs to install on my new GG! They are not seen the light of day... New bike day will be a little less fresh, I guess.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

do it to it!