Quantcast

@@@Butt crack of Friderp @@@

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
20210430_073224_copy_1008x477.jpg

Adventurous (the 0.79/$1 version that is) 2.0 en route. :D

Other than some family and a few close friends, y'all are first to know, so let's just keep this our little secret.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. I really feel like going fast. I should go ride my bike down a hill.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What's up there, fluffcakes! @Adventurous , congrats on the incoming noob!!

I've got a 10:00 virtual donut meeting, so I stopped at the good donut shop after my early run this morning and bought myself three donuts that are currently leaking through the bag. I look forward to housing them.
20210430_084410.jpg

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

I've got a 10:00 virtual donut meeting, so I stopped at the good donut shop after my early run this morning and bought myself three donuts that are currently leaking through the bag. I look forward to housing them.
View attachment 159697
Mmmm... now I'm hungry for leaky donuts. :drool:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO

View attachment 159697
My grandmother always used to say to place your food on a napkin for a bit, and if it left a greasy stain after a few minutes not to eat it.

I've found this to be invaluable advice in my dating life as well.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
did not get to ride yesterday as the rain rolled in too quickly...but today's a new day! Just not sure where to go!
Somewhere dry?

rant:on Nothing like having worked on a critically important project for weeks, including finding and hiring skilled people to make it happen, having it done on time and budget, only to be scolded for minor documentation details where the docs are still mostly under construction. A.k.a. how to demotivate people in 15s.

In other news, I had a nice smooth shave with my Heljestrand this morning, wifey is getting her first anti-covid jab today, and I am waiting to hear from SC whether they are selling me the Gigatower frame or if it's gone again.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Somewhere dry?

rant:on Nothing like having worked on a critically important project for weeks, including finding and hiring skilled people to make it happen, having it done on time and budget, only to be scolded for minor documentation details where the docs are still mostly under construction. A.k.a. how to demotivate people in 15s.

In other news, I had a nice smooth shave with my Heljestrand this morning, wifey is getting her first anti-covid jab today, and I am waiting to hear from SC whether they are selling me the Gigatower frame or if it's gone again.
yeah where's dry though? harold parker? MA is a swamp with rocks...what trails have the most rocks???

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
yeah where's dry though? harold parker? MA is a swamp with rocks...what trails have the most rocks???
Yes.

Pick a sandy place. LLF drains well apart from the few bogs that are always wet. Cape Cod is a good bet, too. Maybe Billerica? I don't think I rode there in wet yet.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Mornin' Monkies! Lungs appear to be cooperating today so I hope to get in a short (road) ride after work and hopefully another one or two rides (on trails) this weekend. 20 moar lbs. to burn off.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My favorite way to start a day. It's all downhill from here.

View attachment 159701
I'm in lancaster and saw one of your billboards. Out here for moderna dose #2.

My daughter has started playing a game where she refuses to talk. Last night she woke me up for something, refused to tell me what, so I just went back to bed. My wife was up (fever and chills from her second moderna dose) so she dealt with it.

Work week sucked absolute ass. Although my vaccine appointment did give me an out from having to present to upper management.

Car is done at the shop, and while not inexpensive, it cost was half what I was expecting so I'll call it a win.

Dh bike rebuild continues. Turns out my front hub is due for new bearings, so hopefully those (and the associated puller) will arrive in time before I need to lace the wheel before opening weekend next week but I don't have high hopes. They're not in bad enough shape I can't run them, but it would be an easier job without the hub laced. I think.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
:wave:

Every thing is coming up Milhouse.

Congratulations @Adventurous! Now is the perfect time to schedule a vasectomy. :D
From the looks of it, the perfect time would have been a couple months ago. :D
Car is done at the shop, and while not inexpensive, it cost was half what I was expecting so I'll call it a win.
So it didn't require a transmission replacement?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Congrats Tim + Mrs. Tim

My wife puts bacon and pizza on paper towels to soak up extra fats. I feel that doing so is profoundly unamerican

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
It's been a week, Kids are back to E-schooling, News is making mention of curfews and or psudo-lockdowns again.

I have work to do, but I'm keeping this weekend free and clear to sleep, day 20 of work, 1 day off would suffice..