Quantcast

Buttcrack O’ Dawn GMT

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Up simi early, need to watch the race. I wasn't able to get up in time to watch it live. Weather is clear again today, so I will mow before I decorate. The wife is doing the tree, I'm doing the yard.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
howdy peoples

family lifting, short rehearsal of concerto competition piece with accompanist by eldest kid, and apparently seeing the lights at Water World on my schedule. oh, and probably a hour or three of moonlighting because $$$

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
best nights sleep in a while, I got over 9 hours. I have another 20 minutes before I can have any coffee or food. gotta let the meds dissolve and enter the blood stream. what a PITA but then so is life but death is worse

Im going to try and get an easy pedal around the hood done sometime today no pushing the heart for a while

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Heating up after watching son play soccer on a cold freezing day. He did score two goals and they won.

Spend most of the day fixing up the house. First painting and then cleaning old crap out the basement.

IMG_7892.jpeg

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
best nights sleep in a while, I got over 9 hours. I have another 20 minutes before I can have any coffee or food. gotta let the meds dissolve and enter the blood stream. what a PITA but then so is life but death is worse

Im going to try and get an easy pedal around the hood done sometime today no pushing the heart for a while
What’s wrong with your ticker ? What meds ?

Asking for @Toshi :p

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Wife took doggo for a five mile hike this morning while my fat ass stayed home to rest my jacked up back. It's no worse after running yesterday, so at least there is that.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Last day before work starts again. Selling of misc bike stuff that's too small for the girls and car stuff from the Honda is occuring. Supposedly going to mini-golf with family at some point here. I logged into my work email last night, just to check my calendar to see when my first all is. There are a LOT of emails that I need to address.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Motherfucker, it's been raining all day, been above freezing for like a week, all the snow is slushing out and looks like it may be gone soon.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So exactly how did it go down?
So, it’s not a crazy story or anything, but mildly annoying. We have travelled all year (internationally, etc), with my kid’s chosen name as the first name on his ticket. Ash got their license, so this trip was the first one they have had it. (You don’t need ID under 18).
We get to Hartford/BDL at 4:40. Lines slammed out the door, even pre-check. Wait in line 20 minutes, get to bitch-face power tripper TSA lady, no dice. ID didn’t match the ticket. Had to walk out the in line, go to the AA counter, she couldn’t change the name, but supposedly embedded something in the scan that should work, but no guarantees.
Waited 1/2 hour this time (our flight was getting close).
Same lady starts in on us again, but a friendlier supervisor overheard, and just told ash “don’t present your ID, just say you are under 18”.
Bitchface doesn’t like this, but was out-ranked. BF was really, really trying to have us go postal, miss our flight, etc.
Younger super says “Have a great day, not everyone will”, and turns around and smiles at bitchface.
Stressful, lame, and truly needless.

Just after that the luggage scan TSA dude did me a solid, I had a bottle of non-alcoholic Zzyqyl in my carryon, I forgot, oops. He asks me what’s in it, smells it, does a chemical sniff or something, and kind of slyly asks “Your doctor recommended this medicine, correct?” And arched his eyebrow.
“Why yes, sir, he did”.
“Have a nice day”
It all got better from there.

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
^^^ Ruth gives me shit for refusing to get a Real ID Drivers License. I refuse to go to the DMV unless I absolutely have to. Her thing is you need it to fly domestically. One I fly perhaps once every 5-6 years. Secondly I have a US Passport card which is good to fly in the USA and a passport for every where else so why the fuck would I bother. FUCK THE TSA NAZI's

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Mini-golf went to shit with Hannah. And after we got home, found out that's Wifey's cousin died last night. We don't know the details, but there's reason to assume that it involved drunks at the bar he was security for the night. FTS.