Quantcast

Button Fly

splat

Nam I am
I just bought 4 pairs of Jeans , the Basic Levi's 505's, well Yesterday I grabbed the last new pair to wear them for the first time and discovered I had grabbed one pair of 501's Button fly , Ok I've never had button fly so I'll give them a try.

Why why why, would anyone knowly put them through that much of a PIA on purpose !!! gad they Suck!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I just bought 4 pairs of Jeans , the Basic Levi's 505's, well Yesterday I grabbed the last new pair to wear them for the first time and discovered I had grabbed one pair of 501's Button fly , Ok I've never had button fly so I'll give them a try.

Why why why, would anyone knowly put them through that much of a PIA on purpose !!! gad they Suck!

It's not really a big deal. I did however grow up in the 90's when they were popular.

I have a pair of Army issue camo pants and they are botton fly too.

Edit: There is also less of a chance of getting your package caught in them... :)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It's not really a big deal. I did however grow up in the 90's when they were popular.

I have a pair of Army issue camo pants and they are botton fly too.

Edit: There is also less of a chance of getting your package caught in them... :)
Yeah but hry humping can be painful.

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
Buttonfly's are great for going comando. No worries about being a quick zipper-upper...
And the buttons are easy to undo after the bottonholes have broken in a bit.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
They are not button fly, and embarrassingly are Tommy Hilfiger, but I got new jeans too. They were smaller than my "too big" pants, so I went ahead. They were $70 jeans for $13.75. At the register they rang up for $8 and some change.

There - my jeans story is better than yours. :D

Oh - I have button fly too.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I want velcro zippers.
I have a pair of North Face pants with a velcro zipper. The velcro zipper blows. No wonder the pants were on clearance. The velcro stops working after a while because it just gets worn down. And when it is working, it embarrassing when you're at the urinal in a busy mens room and the ripping sound of the velco opening echos to every corner. Guys look at you like WTF.

r464

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
Earth
And when it is working, it embarrassing when you're at the urinal in a busy mens room and the ripping sound of the velco opening echos to every corner. Guys look at you like WTF.
...because that's what it's really all about... impressing other men at urinals.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I have a pair of North Face pants with a velcro zipper. The velcro zipper blows. No wonder the pants were on clearance. The velcro stops working after a while because it just gets worn down. And when it is working, it embarrassing when you're at the urinal in a busy mens room and the ripping sound of the velco opening echos to every corner. Guys look at you like WTF.

Not to mention the unpleasantness of dragging you junk across the "cro" of the velcro....

kingbee

Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Ohio
This brings the next question. Do you use the button on your boxers? I have a few pair that have a button, I dont think I have ever used it. Maybe I should though, sometimes it likes to sneak out.

splat

Nam I am
They are not button fly, and embarrassingly are Tommy Hilfiger, but I got new jeans too. They were smaller than my "too big" pants, so I went ahead. They were $70 jeans for $13.75. At the register they rang up for $8 and some change.

There - my jeans story is better than yours. :D

Oh - I have button fly too.
nope mine were on a clearance sale for $8 each 4 pairs $32

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus

geezus! where have you been...???

Welcome to 1980!!!!

(I only buy 501's... in fact I'm slipping out a pair now......) ;)

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States

Buttons ROCK