Quantcast

@@@ Buy a dentist a bike GMT @@@

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Government is starting to loosen the covi restrictions and my youngest son is going back to school tomorrow - big yes for all of us I think.
Not so much for all the grandma's and grandpa's
Hopefully you'll all be smart about this.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Ah, I forgot what it was like to work on cars from the Northeast. A simple strut/sway bar end link swap took 2x as long as it should have, all because the hardware was seized and had to be cut out. Boo hiss.

Copious amounts of anti-seize were used upon re-assembly, so in the event I ever have to take the front end apart again I don't have to repeat this exercise.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
No, I don't think they are smart. A couple of days ago someone posted that pic of a soldier carrying the donkey. I feel the government is letting the donkey run freely in the mine field. Now they luckily took back the rule that said that your kid can go to school or kindergarten although one family member has Covid-19.
Having the youngest children go first is plain dangerous as they for sure do not know how to behave correctly. They will carry the virus to their parents, which will infect co-workers. Just because some Karens are too annoyed to take care of their fuck trophies all day we are risking the health of our elderly. Why don't we stop vaccinations and use of antibiotics at the same time?
I would be cool with this opening up if it goes hand in hand with mass testing of everyone that only sneezes and mandatory forced isolations of confirmed cases. Not this "may we recommend you stay home for 2 weeks" BS but "if we see you on the street you get shot" kind of variety.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
And it's gone. :(

This is the guys first DH bike and has never ridden "dh". He sounded extremely excited about the bike and wants to ride. Hopefully he rides the shit out of it.

Some last parting pictures. :cray:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Only 19 more hours with the Icepick stuck into my head. Bacterial Migraine. I broke a tooth, the root cracked, got infected, abscessed , Crap this hurts. Pain meds are barely keeping up hopefully the antibiotics plus the meds will help me sleep tonight (VS no sleep the last two nights) Oral Surgeon tomorrow at 1145 to get that sucker out of my jaw. I am gonna have them knock me out for this one.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Only 19 more hours with the Icepick stuck into my head. Bacterial Migraine. I broke a tooth, the root cracked, got infected, abscessed , Crap this hurts. Pain meds are barely keeping up hopefully the antibiotics plus the meds will help me sleep tonight (VS no sleep the last two nights) Oral Surgeon tomorrow at 1145 to get that sucker out of my jaw. I am gonna have them knock me out for this one.
Dog shaped object had similar recently, do you need us to send you the cone of shame?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Ice it. One of the best moments of my life when something similar happened at the start of a 7 day business trip to UK. I survived on cold coke cans stuck to my face and over the counter painkillers from Boots.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I hope it's the right decision at least we acted a lot sooner than Trump and its seems people have followed the recommendations from the government. Just because the young kids start in school does not mean the rest of the country is back to normal.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I hope it's the right decision at least we acted a lot sooner than Trump and its seems people have followed the recommendations from the government. Just because the young kids start in school does not mean the rest of the country is back to normal.

Will be an interesting experience one way or the other. Statistics show that young children don't really get sick, great if that means they don't get infected, horrible if that just means they get infected but don't show enough symptoms to bother getting tested. If it is the latter y'all just pulled a pin on a hand grenade.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Will be an interesting experience one way or the other. Statistics show that young children don't really get sick, great if that means they don't get infected, horrible if that just means they get infected but don't show enough symptoms to bother getting tested. If it is the latter y'all just pulled a pin on a hand grenade.
Will we will still keep our distance and stay to ourselves to at least keep the experiment to a minimum.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I am gonna have them knock me out for this one.
I got put under for the first time recently for dental work. It was interesting because anesthesia isn't like sleeping, it's like being dead. You don't exist. Then you come back. There's this low level consciousness running while you sleep that I wasn't aware of till it was gone. Like when I realized you can actually feel things with your teeth. I got veneers and it was gone. Very weird.

I never need to go to the doctor but HOO BOY I've spent some money at the dentist.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Rough night. None of the prescription meds did shit for the swelling and pain. Finally I said eff it at 23:30 and took 800mg of Ibuprofen. Slept like brick until my alarm went off at 3am . Off to work a 4:30 to 10:30 shift then go under the knife

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Rough night. None of the prescription meds did shit for the swelling and pain. Finally I said eff it at 23:30 and took 800mg of Ibuprofen. Slept like brick until my alarm went off at 3am . Off to work a 4:30 to 10:30 shift then go under the knife
For me, ibuprofen always blows opiates out of the water for jaw/ear pain.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Will we will still keep our distance and stay to ourselves to at least keep the experiment to a minimum.
If your government needs a better understanding of covid, or their suspension redesigned, RM is here to help.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
If your government needs a better understanding of covid, or their suspension redesigned, RM is here to help.
I actually wonder where they get their info from. At the press conference where the prime minister announced the opening, the guy from SSI (Danish CDC) was not present, at earlier press conferences he was. Too busy or he didn't want to be associated with this because he knows shit will hit the fan? :think: