Quantcast

buy a t-shirt and burn it

Feb 13, 2002
Seattle, WA
I don't know what this kid did to cheese everyone off, but this is funny:

"Hey kids, I know the new cool thing is to run 14 bandanas in each of your pockets, but look what happened to Strait when his steez got caught in his wheel. Huckle- buck to his face."

musicman

Chimp
Jul 18, 2004
SirChomps-a-Lot said:
I don't know what this kid did to cheese everyone off, but this is funny:

"Hey kids, I know the new cool thing is to run 14 bandanas in each of your pockets, but look what happened to Strait when his steez got caught in his wheel. Huckle- buck to his face."
yeah bandanas are gay. but 26 is alright

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Tame Ape said:
Seriously, If I pulled that with my shirts ( :hint: ) I'd be shut down pretty quickly...:rolleyes:
your shirts are very cool! might have to hook one up!

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
dump said:
your shirts are very cool! might have to hook one up!

If you decide to pick some up, PM me first and I'll give you a RM price break.

But, if your last name begins with S, ends with E and only has four letters, well, things can be expensive y'know...

SBDHrida

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
aMERica
I love how serious the whole 2six debate has gotten. I hope all of you that are pissed of at the "gang sign" realize that this and all other allusions to the thug life aren't are made jokingly. Let TSage speak. Hes entitled to his oppinion, and he usually has a point. I think the whole debate shows just how easily angered the mountain bike community is. Calm down.

Bye the way, sign me up for a shirt, and if anyone gets pissed off at me for wearing it I'll probably just laugh it off.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Tame Ape said:
If you decide to pick some up, PM me first and I'll give you a RM price break.

But, if your last name begins with S, ends with E and only has four letters, well, things can be expensive y'know...
hehe... thanks man.
Let me just decide & then I'll PM you with some questions...
thanks again!