Quantcast

Buy car, recieve gun

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
(this was also posted in the guns 'n mac and cheese forum)

But yea. The only thing that bothers me about this is how he still has the "city folk country folk" mentality. I thought that went out of style in the 1930's?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I don't need a new truck, but I can always use an AK. I'm going!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Guns are overrated. I thought it would be fun owning one. But I never get to use it. I swear that wrong doers can sense when I am carrying it since they never do anything to warrant me pulling it out and using it. I just carry it around for nothing most of the time and I am getting bored with it. I am so disappointed with my gun owning experience. I would like to solicit a gun battle but when I do the cops come and they want to take me to jail or the hospital.... I think I am going to sell it and buy some bike parts with the cash. I enjoy my Ipod more then that gun. Maybe I will buy some more tunes...

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
I dunno....if I'm buying a truck I want this gun! Mounted in the bed of course

Racebike

Monkey
Jul 28, 2008
Sweden
I think it's sick, why the flog should you get an assault rifle with a car.

If you bought an AA-gun and got a free Hummer, that's fine but maybe a Toyota Corolla shouldn't include an AK47, it can't fit in the glove compartment anyway.

ojaiDH

Chimp
Jun 20, 2009
dream land
http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-gunownership.htm

I agree with you on a lot (and am on the fence regarding gun control myself) but here are some stats as far as murder rates that suggest the opposite, even in Switzerland. While that is not all crime, sort of an interesting read.
That is a rather interesting article, but I think if you trace some of the references you will find some of them have their own agenda. Ref. #s 1,2,5,6,8,16,17,18,21,24,and 29 all are suspicious. A comparison of crime rates have more to them than just the rate of murder per capita, and the data stated in the paper is also 17 years old. Many of the countries that have outlawed guns since that article was published (U.K., Australia, etc.) have seen their crime rates rise since they baned guns.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Switzerland also has mandatory military service for all male citizens.
And when is the last time Switzerland had an armed conflict or any overseas operations? I guess I shouldn't say "overseas" since they are landlocked, but you get the idea...

I just gotta question what exactly "military service" means in that country besides marching around in circles.

bohorec

Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
I think it's f**kin awesome.
More citizens with guns = less crime. It's a fact, look it up.
(look at Switzerland)
I don't see a connection. There aren't many similarities between these two countries.

Here:

http://www.content4reprint.com/culture-and-society/current-affairs/gun-crime-in-britain-follow-the-swiss-example.htm

Main reasons for high crimes rates are social and economic;less stress, better education, higher income, etc--> less crime.

I'm not for gun prohibition, since people will still continue to kill each other, but there should be some control over the gun owners. Probably there would be less kill frenzy styled murders and gun related accidents.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
And when is the last time Switzerland had an armed conflict or any overseas operations? I guess I shouldn't say "overseas" since they are landlocked, but you get the idea...

I just gotta question what exactly "military service" means in that country besides marching around in circles.
I suspect it involves drinking, singing, and wearing lederhosen.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Guns are overrated. I thought it would be fun owning one. But I never get to use it. I swear that wrong doers can sense when I am carrying it since they never do anything to warrant me pulling it out and using it. I just carry it around for nothing most of the time and I am getting bored with it. I am so disappointed with my gun owning experience. I would like to solicit a gun battle but when I do the cops come and they want to take me to jail or the hospital.... I think I am going to sell it and buy some bike parts with the cash. I enjoy my Ipod more then that gun. Maybe I will buy some more tunes...
Paint it white and call it an iGun?

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
I love how the broadcaster never found a question the guy couldn't answer. Not sure I like the fact that it's an AK47. He could have used an American weapon.

but there should be some control over the gun owners.
Please Explain? Control? Federally? Locally?

There's already enough control in my state. I don't need the feds coming in and making it more difficult for me ....or easier for me to mistakingly break the law.

Let's hope H.R.45 doesn't pass or there may be another civil war in this country.