Quantcast

Buy my car: Audi A4 Avant 1.8T Quattro!

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Get a job anywhere man! haha at your age it should be fairly easy...

Seriously, bag boy at safeway or something is always a good start. I started working at a local arcade when I was 14. From there went onto working at the UPS store, then Blockbuster for my high school jobs. Places like that are always looking for young kids they can pay minimum wage to.
Not right now...Safeway is turning down people with degrees for checker positions :P

Yes, it really is that bad.

I'm available today if you want to check out the Golfy.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Not right now...Safeway is turning down people with degrees for checker positions :P

Yes, it really is that bad.

I'm available today if you want to check out the Golfy.
Its not because they are over qualified and asking for too much cash? I have had people do that to me before hah!

Either way, the kid probably has a better chance over in Santa Rosa.

As for the Golfy, I will be downtown sc until 5 today. Doing lunch with the fiance, but really anytime should be cool. Let me know what works for you. Send me a text.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Its not because they are over qualified and asking for too much cash? I have had people do that to me before hah!

As for the Golfy, I will be downtown sc until 5 today. Doing lunch with the fiance, but really anytime should be cool. Let me know what works for you. Send me a text.
Sounds good. I'm prolly gonna go ride in a bit, but I'll text you when I'm done.

Jan 20, 2008
Santa Rosa

haha, so I thought. There are 3 Safeways in my Town. Non are hiring. I can't get a job in this sh8ty economy. I figured people would want to hire kids so they could pay us less but I guess that is not the case. At this point I would take anyjob.......

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I'm not sure I will, but I recently found a friend who may be interested in your golf. I gave her a link to your cl ad, but let her know you would do the price you text me with. It helped because she isn't too into driving a stick.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Nice!

I am going to check out a car this weekend in Oakland. I hope this one pans out.

Asher, you dont know a guy named Ed who has a blue R32 in Santa Cruz do you?

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Not sure, I don't know much about him. I am looking into buying his old GTI though. Curious how much he sold it for, condition, etc.

Last edited:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Thanks man! I am pumped to move onto something new. I had her for almost 5 years. I got great use out of it. =]

I will keep you guys posted on whats next for my car ownership... checking out a couple options this weekend.

Icantdrive65

Monkey
Mar 21, 2005
Chinquapin fire road
R32 to that? man... wtf were you thinking?!?
I was thinking - I'm 34 and have my own business in the worst economy since the depression of the 30s. I need to minimize my debt. An R32 is completely impractical. Expensive cars are depreciating like rocks and I may not be able to sell it if the economy gets worse. People are practically giving trucks away. I need one for my machine shop. 4x4 is awesome. Chevy parts are ridiculously cheap. I will not worry about door dings. Instead I will ding other people's doors as payback for the years of driving nice cars and finding new dings too many times.

That last part was a joke...unless I see someone ding somebody's nice car. Then I will go park next to them and reward them for their thoughtlessness with 1990s American sheetmetal.