Quantcast

Buy & Sell for Nor Cal & Bay Area only.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Here's the deal, post what ever stuff you want to Buy, sell or give away locally in this thread (NO SPAM!!!!). After the item sold, given away, pulled off the market etc. Please delete your post.

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
2003 P1 frame, size long. Identical to the 03 P2 frame, horizontal dropouts, etc. It's in fair condition, and it's comparable to any jump frame that would probably cost you $400 or more new. $150

2004 Super T. Not in very good condition, it's having internal issues so the feeling is not very quality. It would be good for parts though, or as a cheap long-travel fork. The stanchions are perfect except for one scratch ABOVE the crown, and the lowers have a few dings. $80

Raacerx

Monkey
06 size small Specialized Big Hit race bike. 35-36 pounds, Boxxer World Cup, Fox DHX 5.0 shock with titanium spring, full SRAM XO, Avid Juicy brakes, Shimano HONE cranks, Gamut guide, Chris King, Thompson, DT 340 bolt on wheelset, Highroller tires, etc. Drivetrain is new, fork was just rebuilt and bushings replaced at Rock Shox, everything great.

Fractured knee cap, damaged MCL and meniscus and major bone and muscle bruising has me off the bike all summer after surgery. Dont want the bike sitting there tempting me. $2800, OR BEST OFFER.

BUMP! Recent picture!

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
2007 Fox 36 TALAS RC2. Excellent condition with little if any marks on it. Stanchions are perfect as are lowers. Steer tube is 7.75" long. $575 obo.

Features: 20mm axle, externally adjustable travel (100-130-160mm), 1-1/8" steerer, 2-stage compression, rebound, integrated cable guide.

Brand new - nice looking gloves, but they didn't fit me, so they've been sitting in my garage still in the packaging. The main difference that they did for '07 looks like splitting the top carbon plate in half.

They're size Mediums. Try em on first at my place in San Jose. If they fit, $20 and they're yours... PM me if interested.
-Scott

Mar 27, 2007
LA, CA
Looking for a set of 2" and/or 3" Standard or Oversized bars. I live in Campbell, Ca, so I can meet South Bay/SC/or mid-pen for pick up. I am looking to buy both, so if you have both let me know. I am in Santa Cruz/Aptos riding at least 3 times a week, so I can meet over there and ride (or not) too.

PM or email pic and price. I'll get back to you even if I'm not interested.

Thanks.

acs

Chimp
Apr 6, 2004
I'm looking for a hardtail xc frame in good condition. 19"-21" with disc mounts. Titanium, scandium, or steel for around $500, give or take.

Jan 28, 2006
Ca
2002 Giant DH Team
Ringle Hubs
Mavic 321 rims
MRP Chain Guide
Race Face Cranks
WTB Seat
Wellgo Pedals
Pro Deluxe Rear Shock
Boxxer Team
Hayes Brakes
x-9 shifter and derailer
Titec Bars
Michelin Tires
Lock on Grips
For pic's email me at seanafroman@yahoo.com

East Bay Rich

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
WC CA
Stuff I have to sell:
e.13 SGS ISCG05 boomerang. Only used a couple of times by Ryan K. on his v10 before he put a Gamut on (due to sponsorship) ...don't really know why I bought it from him. $60 obo

e13 ISCG05 to BB mount adaptor $19

2004 Soul Cycles Titan hard tail freeride frame. black, ~18" (I'd say it's between a medium and a large). SOLD

Parting out my lady's bike:
Jamis Durango SX hardtail 12" frame, no disk tabs gray & black donated to NorCal HS mtb racing league

Singletrack front wheel disk 32 spoke. I bought it off Ryan K. 30mm rim width. Juju QR hub . SOLD
Avid bb5 front mech w/ hayes rotor. I bought it off Barnes. umm... SOLD w/ adaptor, promax lever, and cables/housing
Cane Creek Thudbuster 3g (third generation design) 27.2 mm seatpost diameter. Comes w/ extra elastomers $80 obo
LX cranks, triple rings, bb, shifters, rear deraileur, front derailleur, cassette, front and rear v-brakes. Gold and gray color scheme. best offer for entire package $___ (name your price!)
Alec XC wheels 24 spoke, v-brake only, very light. 22mm rim width ~ 1700 grams total. given away to bro-in-law
Free tires w/ any purchase ; )

matt12

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Napa, CA
For sale here is a 2007 SWD Crazy 8 frame w/ DHX 5 and a seatpost, since this frame uses an obscure seatpost size. It is the small/medium size frame.

I am taking the best offer on this frame. So make one! This thing retails for $1200 USD and its only been ridden a couple months!

Anyway, this frame is in good shape. Its only been ridden since June, but it does have some cable rub, scratches, chain slap, and some of the (stickers) lettering is missing. Overall, it is in great structural condition. The derailleur hanger was bent, but I bent it back fairly straight. You could easily have it fixed by Steve at SWD. I may have time to fix it prior to sale, but I can't guarantee it. You get a LIFETIME warranty with the frame, so even if I don't get time to do it, Steve will take care of it without a problem.

This is a podium proven DH frame, and its fairly light too. Built up it can easily be under 40 lbs.

For more information on SWD Racing and the bike itself, visit www.swdracing.com

Thanks! Email me with any questions you may have at dhrider7@gmail.com I'm willing to ship anywhere within the US and Canada.

Please note this is frame, shock, and seatpost only. Nothing else shown in the picture is included!

I'm also located in Napa, for those of you local to the Bay Area, and I'm in Tahoe a lot as well, so meeting is no problem.

Shot with EX-Z750 at 2007-05-25

D'Oh!!! Oh well, just sold it this morning to a guy up at UCSC. Got full asking price, so I'm stoked. I've got an '08 36 Talas RC2 lined up for $850. Hopefully, that'll come through, if not, I'll just keep looking.

I'd say let's go ride, but my shoulder's still separated....then it's surgery in late October. :rant:

Monkey
WTB parts for a SS commuter bike. stripped my parts for a chameleon so the Trek is going to be a beater/commuter. So if you have parts in your garage with nowhere to go drop me a PM.

I'm looking for:

-rear wheel, V-brake compatible
-BB, square taper
-stem, 100mm or shorter.
-chain
-chain tensioner
-headset
-pedals

thanks,

BTW I'm in East Bay/Berkeley area.

version_8

Chimp
May 19, 2003
norcal
Hey Everyone, I bought this used from my buddy a month ago. He bought it new and only really rode it about 5 times, it's seen dirt one time. Frame is in great condition, he stripped it of decals. Includes Chris King Steelset headset, bike shop could not tap it out so it's staying on there. Also includes Salsa seatpost collar. Size is medium/regular. I was going to build this up but have decided to go the 20" route instead. Asking $400 OBO, will deliver within reasonable distance. I am in south sj. PM with any questions, or email mbocobo@sbcglobal.net

May 2, 2004
2007 brand new swd crazy 8 frame. No parts ever installed. No rear shock included. Black. Small/Medium. Selling cheap. Reasonable offers welcome. Contact if interested.

enjoydirt

Chimp
Sep 9, 2007
Seattle WA/ Monterey CA
Orange Ms Isle hardtail frame-

14" aluminum jump/park frame
1 1/8 headtube
"quatro box" seat and chain stays
no cracks, some scratches, BB threads good

I have some extra parts available as well, so please ask.
I also can e-mail more pictures.

--$350-- --OBO--

Attachments

Hey, for any of those locals that surf, I've got two boards I need to sell.

Looking for $525 each or best offer.

I've got the following:

6'10" Stretch Pintail Thruster
7'2" Stretch Pintail Thruster

I had them shaped for a trip I took to Indonesia, so they're very similar in dimensions. (The 6'10" is 18.25" x 2.5" )

I only rode the 7'2" once and the 6'10" maybe a dozen times, so they're both in new shape. Both come with board bags, fins and deck grip.

DraVen

Chimp
Jul 2, 2006
Sac.
This is a 1 1/8th black Chris King "NoThreadSet" brand new never installed. I got it for $150 and I'm selling it for $100 obo., my loss is you gain.

Jensen

Monkey
Apr 30, 2007
UC/SLO,ca
Have a MINTTTT 2006 ROck Shox Pike 454 with no travel adjust, just dual air. Has the quick release axle and is SUPER CLEAN. could easily pass for new. Asking $400. thanks

supermachete

Chimp
Aug 28, 2007
I hav an 03 super t pro,for 200.00. its been well cared for, but well used. integrated stem, 8" hayes adapter, thru-axel, 7.5" steertube.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
* Frame: Med 2005 7Point7. Custom butted 6069 formed aluminium tubeset, 7” rear travel, DW Link Suspension

* Shock: 5th Element Coil

* Fork: 1.5 Totem (brand new)

* Headset: FSA Orbit Extreme Pro 1.5

* Shifters: 06 SRAM X.9.

* Rear Derailleur: SRAM X.0 Medium Cage.

* front derailleur: SRAM X.9

* Cassette: SRAM 990, 9 speed, 11-34.

* Chain: SRAM PC 99.

* Crankset: FUNN Hooka FR 170mm

* Chainguide: E13 DRS x 36T/22T

* Bottom Bracket: FSA Platinum Pro

* Brakes: Avid Codes 203mm Front, 185mm Rear .

* Front wheel: 20mm Chris King/Mavic D3.1 rim

* Rear Wheel: DT 440/Mavic 721

* Hope Aluminum rear TA

* Tires: front proto 2.5 High roller and rear 2.5 60a Max pro High Roller

* Saddle: SDG I-Beam Bell Air ST.

* Seat Post: SDG I-Beam.

* Handlebar: Truvativ Holzfeller 710 x 35mm .

* Stem: 1.5 FSA Gap stem 50mm

* Grips: Red ODI Ruffian Lock On

* Cables: Avid Flack Jacket.

* Extra: 06 upper links to run a 8.75" shock (instead of stock 9”).

Frame is also covered with 3M protective paper so the paint is in mint condition. This bike has no more than 10 rides on it and many parts are new. I will also include a spare derailleur hanger.

Price: $1800 US OBO plus Shipping (US)
I'm in the San Jose area
Payment Type: Paypal and you cover paypal fees (unless local sale)

chipper

Chimp
Oct 18, 2007
sac town
I have a brand new 2008 black market riot frame in white for sell. it is a long. i am asking 300 for it. i built it up and i am just gonna order a mob in a 22.5 top tube model. if interested you can contact me at nor_cal_mtb@yahoo.com

MattP.

Monkey
Jun 27, 2005
- $1800 OBO

-Up for sale is an 07 Cannondale Prophet MX1, some parts have been upgraded from stock, those appear in bold. The bike has literally only been ridden 3 times, each time was the Clementine Loop out at Auburn.

-Trying to sell locally first to avoid PayPal fees and shipping, so my loss is your gain!

-The stock specs/geometry can be found here:
http://www.cannondale.com/bikes/07/cusa/mountain/prophetMX/model-7VE1MX.html

-The frame is a Small (not to be confused with a "petite")

-The frame is in EXCELLENT condition, no sratches other than on the fork of the crown from pulling the race.

-Full photo album con be found here:
http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/mattpirotto/Prophet/

-The bike comes w/ several extras, as listed below.

-If you have any questions/request specific photos, please post here or e-mail me at matt.pirotto@gmail.com and I will respond within 12 hours.

-If you don't like any of the small parts (grips, pedals, seat, seatpost) let me know what you want, and I'm sure we can work something out to get what you want.

Specs:
*Frame- Prophet 4-Cross Thru-12, 140mm
*Fork- 07 Fox 36 TALAS RC2
*Shock- Fox DHX 5.0 Air
*Rims- Mavic EX325 (32)
*Hubs- Formula (20mm front, 12x135 rear)
*Spokes- DT Swiss Champion
*Tires- Maxxis Highrollers 2.35
*Pedals- Sun Ringle Zu Zu
*Cranks- Truvativ Hussefelt
*Bottom Bracket- Truvativ Howitzer
*Chainring- e.13 Guide Ring 34T or e.13 Guide Ring 36T
*Guide- e.13 LG1
*Chain- SRAM PC-991 HollowPin
*Cassette- SRAM PG-990 11-32
*Rear Derailleur- SRAM X.9 Mid
*Shifter- SRAM X.9
*Handlebars- FSA Fravity Light Riser
*Stem- Thomson X4 50mm
*Headset- FSA Orbit Z 1.5
*Brakes- Hayes El Caminos (7" front, 6" rear)
*Saddle- Specialized Fuse
*Seatpost- Koski
*Grips- Cannondale Grind

EXTRAS-
BRAND NEW Truvativ Husselfelt cranks + Howitzer Team BB
GOOD Crank Brothers Mallets (White) (includes all hardware + cleats)
Stock Cannondale Freeride Stem (50mm)
Fox shock pump
Left X.9 Shifter
2 Bontrager 2.2-2.7 DH Tubes
2 Bontrager 1.75-2.35 Tubes
Your choice of 2 additional tires:
-Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 (Wire)
-Maxxis Minion DHR 2.5 (wire)
-Kenda Nevegal 2.5 (Kevlar)
-Kenda Blue Groove 2.5 (Kevlar)

Pics:

WBC

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
PNW
- $1800 OBO

-Up for sale is an 07 Cannondale Prophet MX1, some parts have been upgraded from stock, those appear in bold. The bike has literally only been ridden 3 times, each time was the Clementine Loop out at Auburn.

-Trying to sell locally first to avoid PayPal fees and shipping, so my loss is your gain!

-The stock specs/geometry can be found here:
http://www.cannondale.com/bikes/07/cusa/mountain/prophetMX/model-7VE1MX.html

-The frame is a Small (not to be confused with a "petite")

-The frame is in EXCELLENT condition, no sratches other than on the fork of the crown from pulling the race.

-Full photo album con be found here:
http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/mattpirotto/Prophet/

-The bike comes w/ several extras, as listed below.

-If you have any questions/request specific photos, please post here or e-mail me at matt.pirotto@gmail.com and I will respond within 12 hours.

-If you don't like any of the small parts (grips, pedals, seat, seatpost) let me know what you want, and I'm sure we can work something out to get what you want.

Specs:
*Frame- Prophet 4-Cross Thru-12, 140mm
*Fork- 07 Fox 36 TALAS RC2
*Shock- Fox DHX 5.0 Air
*Rims- Mavic EX325 (32)
*Hubs- Formula (20mm front, 12x135 rear)
*Spokes- DT Swiss Champion
*Tires- Maxxis Highrollers 2.35
*Pedals- Sun Ringle Zu Zu
*Cranks- Truvativ Hussefelt
*Bottom Bracket- Truvativ Howitzer
*Chainring- e.13 Guide Ring 34T or e.13 Guide Ring 36T
*Guide- e.13 LG1
*Chain- SRAM PC-991 HollowPin
*Cassette- SRAM PG-990 11-32
*Rear Derailleur- SRAM X.9 Mid
*Shifter- SRAM X.9
*Handlebars- FSA Fravity Light Riser
*Stem- Thomson X4 50mm
*Headset- FSA Orbit Z 1.5
*Brakes- Hayes El Caminos (7" front, 6" rear)
*Saddle- Specialized Fuse
*Seatpost- Koski
*Grips- Cannondale Grind

EXTRAS-
BRAND NEW Truvativ Husselfelt cranks + Howitzer Team BB
GOOD Crank Brothers Mallets (White) (includes all hardware + cleats)
Stock Cannondale Freeride Stem (50mm)
Fox shock pump
Left X.9 Shifter
2 Bontrager 2.2-2.7 DH Tubes
2 Bontrager 1.75-2.35 Tubes
Your choice of 2 additional tires:
-Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 (Wire)
-Maxxis Minion DHR 2.5 (wire)
-Kenda Nevegal 2.5 (Kevlar)
-Kenda Blue Groove 2.5 (Kevlar)

Pics:

Front tire is on backwards!