Quantcast

Buy & Sell for Nor Cal & Bay Area only.

esper

Chimp
Jun 30, 2008
Campbell CA
I have an atomlab front rim with 6 in Hayes disk break rotor, xtr quick release and atom lab hub. Let me know if your interested and we'll work something out.

esper

Chimp
Jun 30, 2008
Campbell CA
2 warriors tickets vs timberwolves for November 11 game at oracle arena 7:30pm. Section 227 row 6, seat 1 and 2 (right next to walk way so easy access to beer....) Face value is $48.00 each, i will sell each for $35 (total $70 for two) call if interested. 408-794-4458

Ringer

Monkey
Mar 4, 2008
This is a 6 month old large Santa Cruz V10 with less than 20 rides on it. The size is large and the frame is anodized. Almost perfect condition, VERY minor scratch on the TT.

fork: 07 Fox 40rc2
shock: 07 Fox DHX 5.0
stem: truvativ holzfeller
h/bar: diety 30"
brakes: Avid elixir brakes 8"
shifter: Sram XO
r der: Sram XO blackbox
crank: Truvativ Holzfeller OCT, one of the original proto's, 165mm. Gamut chainguide
cassette: sram pg 990
wheels: mavic 729's, DT 440 hubs
tires: maxxis minion DHF's
saddle: choice of a few WTB saddles.
seatpost: Thomsom
headset: Chris King

Serious buyers please. selling off everything I have. Might entertain trades, depends on what you have. Would only be interested in a L or XL all mountain bike. $3200 OBO OBO OBO. need to sell. make offer Thanks

Raacerx

Monkey
Pretty random/long shot, but I have an '02 Toyota Tundra SR5 Access Cab V8 4dr for sale. 160k miles, some cosmetic damage on passenger side door. Engine/drivetrain great, lots of power, 4.7L V8, better gas mileage then 4WD. Seats 5. Whole passenger side strut assembly/wheel bearing/knuckle was replaced under warranty/recall. New brakes all around. New tires up front. Champagne color. Blue book is like over 6k. Im asking ********* $4500 ********* , I need to sell it quick.

Great shuttle truck, very dependable. Interior has been detailed and professionally cleaned. Bed has normal scratches. Miles are all highway, 95% on I-5 between Oregon and Sac-town.

Pics upon request.

Last edited:

asa

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Slate ano, less than 50 miles. Tricked out! Chris King, Dangerboy, Fox 36 Talus, Gravity Dropper. Must sell, need road bike! 2000.00 firm.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Asa...

What size road bike do you ride? I might be willing to trade you...

I've got a 56cm Fuji Roubaix LTD. with DuraAce, Mavics, carbon bar... basically perfect (one light scratch on the downtube... no dents, no dings). Tires are in good shape. Less than 200 miles total on the bike.

Last edited:

asa

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Asa...

What size road bike do you ride? I might be willing to trade you...

I've got a 56cm Fuji Roubaix LTD. with DuraAce, Mavics, carbon bar... basically perfect (one light scratch on the downtube... no dents, no dings). Tires are in good shape. Less than 200 miles total on the bike.
I usually ride a 54cm. I have a bike that I have my heart set on already. Thanks though!

esper

Chimp
Jun 30, 2008
Campbell CA
I still have the Atom Lab rim if anyone is interested in it, i'll sell it for $40, but beer does talk.

edit: I believe the rim is Atomlab trailpimp w/ aircorp hub 6 in Hayes disk break rotor, xtr quick release, It is the same rim as the one on the rear in my avatar.

Last edited:

mike67

Monkey
Nov 15, 2001
California
I have a Sportworks T-2 in excellent condition sitting collecting dust, who wants? The T-2 = 2 bike carriers. 2" hitch mount. Comes with locking hitch pin and cable. Think I used it maybe three times. Will take pictures if anyone is interested. email mikeATtcbgraphics.net (replace the AT with @). I live near Sacramento and would be willing to meet at a reasonable halfway point. Paid around $350.00 looking to get around $225.00

RayB

Monkey
Jan 31, 2008
Seattle
Shimano 170mm SAINT cranks, M-805 (83mm bb shells) - $85 with guard and 2 rings. No BB! Ridden like twice.

RaceFace Evolve DH cranks, also for 83mm bb shell. Includes Race Face bottom bracket, gold. Ridden a few times, don'[t think there is a scratch on em. $85

Michelin 2.5" Tubeless DH tires. Ridden once, still got the thingie thingies on them. $20 each. They are like $65 new.

These things are just too heavy for me. I would trade for lighter cranks (Stylo, Hone, XT, that style) and for Maxxis tires.
What model Michelin tires?
I also might be willing to trade you my XT crank in great condition...
I also have quite a few High Roller ST's...

Raacerx

Monkey
What model Michelin tires?
I also might be willing to trade you my XT crank in great condition...
I also have quite a few High Roller ST's...
24 AT soft compound + ? Does that sound right? I took a run on em today, cause they the only tires I got right now, but needless to say they are full tread.

High Roller STs are my all time favorite tire

and definitely interested in the XT cranks. Im like 150 pounds, I don't need DH cranks.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Vacation rentals. These bad boys are VERY soon. If you or anyone you know might be interested, drop me a PM.

I know these are all VERY soon, but if anyone was thinking about a quick getaway this is a perfect opportunity!

First off is a 2 Bedroom (Can sleep up to 8 people), two full baths, full kitchen. This one is at the LAKE TAHOE VACATION RESORT from 12/5-12/8/08. https://www.sunterraresorts.com/index.aspx?id=LTR

You can either stay for the 3 full nights for $580 (they are offering 2 nights for $566 + tax on the website or $729 for 3 nights) or if you could only do a night or two I can do $200 a night (which is still loads cheaper than what they offer online).

Second is 4 (yes, four!!) studio units available for 3 nights each (from 12/9 - 12/12/08) at the LAKE TAHOE VACATION RESORT on Ski Run Blvd SLT. Each studio is actually a sleeps-4, two in a queen bed and two on a hide-a-bed. There's a full bath and an efficiency kitchen: microwave, toaster oven, refrigerator, table, chairs, dishware etc. The resort itself has an indoor-outdoor pool, workout room and is right on the lake. These are nice units on the strip and right near Heavenly Valley Ski resort. https://www.sunterraresorts.com/index.aspx?id=LTR

If you want to stay for the 3 nights, $300 for the 3 days. Or $125 a night if you can’t stay for the whole time. Online the 3 days for each studio will cost $655.24 or $465 for 2 nights. So it’s a killer deal.

Third, do you know anyone who might want to visit Palm Springs? =] How about a 3 night stay in MARQUIS VILLAS RESORT, Palm Springs CA, 12/9- 12/12/08. This one is a 1 bedroom that can sleep 4 people. http://www.marquisvillas.com/

Let’s say $260 for the 3 days or $95 a night.

All of these places are the prices I listed above or best offer. =]

If any of you are interested please let me know. Also, if you know someone else who might be interested, please pass on the info!

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Vacation rentals. These bad boys are VERY soon. If you or anyone you know might be interested, drop me a PM.

I know these are all VERY soon, but if anyone was thinking about a quick getaway this is a perfect opportunity!

First off is a 2 Bedroom (Can sleep up to 8 people), two full baths, full kitchen. This one is at the LAKE TAHOE VACATION RESORT from 12/5-12/8/08. https://www.sunterraresorts.com/index.aspx?id=LTR

You can either stay for the 3 full nights for $580 (they are offering 2 nights for $566 + tax on the website or $729 for 3 nights) or if you could only do a night or two I can do $200 a night (which is still loads cheaper than what they offer online).

Second is 4 (yes, four!!) studio units available for 3 nights each (from 12/9 - 12/12/08) at the LAKE TAHOE VACATION RESORT on Ski Run Blvd SLT. Each studio is actually a sleeps-4, two in a queen bed and two on a hide-a-bed. There's a full bath and an efficiency kitchen: microwave, toaster oven, refrigerator, table, chairs, dishware etc. The resort itself has an indoor-outdoor pool, workout room and is right on the lake. These are nice units on the strip and right near Heavenly Valley Ski resort. https://www.sunterraresorts.com/index.aspx?id=LTR

If you want to stay for the 3 nights, $300 for the 3 days. Or $125 a night if you can’t stay for the whole time. Online the 3 days for each studio will cost $655.24 or $465 for 2 nights. So it’s a killer deal.

Third, do you know anyone who might want to visit Palm Springs? =] How about a 3 night stay in MARQUIS VILLAS RESORT, Palm Springs CA, 12/9- 12/12/08. This one is a 1 bedroom that can sleep 4 people. http://www.marquisvillas.com/

Let’s say $260 for the 3 days or $95 a night.

All of these places are the prices I listed above or best offer. =]

If any of you are interested please let me know. Also, if you know someone else who might be interested, please pass on the info!

East Bay Rich

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
WC CA
Went to the doc today, gonna be out for probably 2 months, my knee feels like crap after working the Expo.
EVERYTHING is O.B.O. Willing to deal so I can start fresh after I heal. PayPal & Cash.
Thanks,
Rich

2005 Santa Cruz Chameleon, Medium, Trans-red, missing rear deraileur hanger, but have brake side spacer, can be purchased from SC for $29. However, the horizontal drop-out is worn, so it probably wouldn't keep it straight, so best used w/ a 1st gen Saint hub or as a SS (see below, willing to deal w/ purchase of wheelset and/or fork). Comes w/ Cane Creek C-3 headset & Forte seatpost collar (you'll need a 30.9 mm seatpost and a 34.9 front deraileur. I have an newer XT if interested in running rings up front).
$170

Atom Lab 24" GIs w/ 2.4 Holy Rollers, Gusset SS conversion kit w/ 18t and 16t cogs. 9mm bolt on rear hub, 20mm front hub, also bought the QR conversion kit (still unopened). Gray color, slight flat spot in rear - a geat DJ setup!
$240

2006 Fox Vanilla RLC QR fork, disc only, black w/ ~8-8.25" steer tube. Currently mounted on Chameleon.
$275

Truvativ Hussefelt OS 75 mm stem . 31.8 mm
$15

Answer ProTaper OS bar, black (27" wide) 31.8 mm
$25

Easton MonkeyLite XC Carbon bar, high rise
$40

Atom Lab bars (GI model, I believe), 28.5" wide, 25.4 mm
$30

Atom Lab stem, really low stack height, ~40mm.
$15 (buy both A-lab's for $40 and I'll give your free ODI or white sunline grip)

Shadow Consipracy slim saddle, white w/ blue
$10

26" foldable Tires $5-15 each:

2.35 Maxxis (?)

Misc:
OEM LX level drivetrain, make offer! cranks sold!

WTB Power V FR saddle, $20

Azonic Shorty 90mm CNC'd stem $15, circa 2002, not used since 2004.

Avid Juicy 7s 8"/6" rotors w/ all IS mounting hardware/adaptors, bolts, washers, etc. The only catch is the rear rotor has slight wobble causing a rhythmic squeal.
$140 for the set.

Last edited:

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Hey Charley,

The derailleur needs a screw. It's the little screw/bolt thing to clamp down on the derailleur cable.

But you can have the shifter (either X9 or X7), derailleur, and cassette for $50.

Let me know if you want them. I need the money for my new build up!

-Mike

Hey guys and gals,
Long time no talk!

So we bought a house and I need to get rid of one of my bikes. The Chameleon has been chosen...Bike has been ridden a handful of times and was built up last summer from a brand new frame. All parts are in great condition and this bike is ready to ride.

Here's details. best to reach me at dlutz7@sbcglobal.net

Frameset: Large 2007 Black Chameleon with convertable rear drop outs
Brakes (Front and Rear): Shimano XT 4 piston w/stainless steel lines 6".
Wheelset: Tioga Factory DH hoops on Hope Bulb Hubs (Convertable from 20mm to 9MM QR in front and 9mm to 10MM bolt-on. Recently serviced with DT swiss black brass nipples.
Front Der: Shimano XTR
Rear Der: Shimano XTR
Crankset: 2006/7 Shimano XT Hollowtech II
Shifters: New 2007 Shimano XT
Rear Cassette: Shimano XTR
Handlebar: Easton DH scandium (Light and super strong)
Stem: Thomson Elite 90MM.
Seatpost: Thomson Elite.
Seat: WTB Laser V Pro-gel.
Fork: 2005 140mm Rock Shox Pike Air with handlebar mounted lockout. Light and strong.
Headset: Chris King Pewter.

zx6roxy

Chimp
Feb 15, 2008
Oakland, CA
Used for 2 months -- in excellent condition.
Came off my Nomad -- No scratches or dents on shock body.

Shock dimensions: 8.5" x 2.5" eye to eye (216 x 63)
Comes with shock mounting hardware (9 x 22mm)

Features:
Air spring preload
Rebound
Boost Valve
15-click ProPedal
Bottom Out Resistance

Asking price $225

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
I have a brand new BoXXer WC for sale - it was a backup fork and it's just sitting in my Bike Room collecting dust.

what you get:
- BoXXer WC Fork
- low top crown
- Pump
- I'll also include a set of black BoXXer decals if you want to replace the Red ones. would look like this V

asking $950 OBO

contact me via e-mail: luc_albert@hotmail.com

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
is that your next bike? sweet!
Working on it. Had to part with my road bike to swing the $$$ for the new frame.

Just need to dump the 7point frame and the Totem now, and I'm all set for the frame and fork.

Promised the wife I wouldn't buy anything new until I sold everything old. *sigh*

I'm curious to see how their FPS suspension systems works.

*Sorry for thread jacking the FS thread*

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Trail work? The trails do need some serious work.

I might be able to spare like 2-3 hours. Possibly on Sunday after church, I might be able to do a little hiking up there with you.

I'll be dawn-patrolling it up tomorrow morning, probably out at the trails at 7:30am. I gotta' be leaving UC by 11am.

Last edited: