Quantcast

Buy & Sell for Nor Cal & Bay Area only.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Selling a couple things.

First: 2008 Tomac Snyper 140 (5 inch trail bike). Looking for $2,000 or best offer.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/bik/2196839112.html

-2008 Tomac Snyper 140 black anodized (Large)
-2008 Fox Float RP2
-2008 Fox 32 Float R
-Updated swingarm
-XT rear derailer
-Avid Juicy Fives
-Sun Ringle Disc Jockey with Ringle hubs
-FSA XC-280 Riser bars
-Troy Lee Designs / ODI lock on grips
-FSA Gravity Light cranks
-FSA Gravity bash/guide
-SDG ti-fly seat
-Brand new Maxxis high-rollers

Next: 1991 VW Jetta GLI 2.0L 16v. Looking for $4,000 or best offer.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/cto/2196784125.html

-Meticulous records kept for the car
-Registration paid through July of 2011
-181,XXX Miles (synthetic oil changes every 3k)
-k&n air filter
-neuspeed p-chip
-neuspeed cables
-bilstein/eibachs
-VR6 conversion strut bearing
-poly eurythane bushings on the rears
-momo shift knob and boot
-momo monte carlo steering wheel
-alpine cd/mp3 deck
-rallye headlights outer has been converted to e30 lights (one is cracked)
-hella taillights
-G60 flares around
-clifford alarm and keyless entry
-refinished BBS rs033, painted, polished
-interior is super clean
-A/C blows cold

EXTRAS included with the $4,300 price:
-All weather rubber mats
-Thule rack with 2 locked bike carriers (for road, xc, dh, etc) and fairing
-HID kit (not installed)
-Extra gauge cluster (not installed)

Issues:
-1 cracked headlight (driver side)
-Headliner is so so

ghandi

Chimp
Mar 28, 2006
cupertino, ca
Hey everybody,
selling my two bikes
05 yeti asx size M
07 Fox 36rc2
DHX 5.0 with ti coil and stock coil
06 Hozfeller cranks (with outer bearing BB)
Syncross headset (might need new bearings)
Azonic Bars
Thomson X4 40mm stem
Hayes hydro brakes
Mavic Deetrax wheels
Sram X.o short carbon cage rear derralour
comes with a x.o grip shifter and trigger shifter (trigger shifter needs a small part)
1100 .
950 without pedals and ticoil.

Short (21.5) Black Blkmrkt riot
Xfusion Velvet R fork (shock pump included)
Thomson X4 Stem
Specialized handlebars
Deore XT 4 piston brakes
Deity Seatpost
XT hollowtech cranks
Planet X rear hub ( ti hub body great engagement, its a relabeled dtswiss that had an msrp of aroun 350 for just hub)
Ringle front hub with SUV rim
Tires are good shape Block 8 upfront krad in back
Seat has seen better days but a seat is a seat :)
Frame and Fork have been ridden 5 times max
I always get compliments on how this bike rides and how light it is. come test
it out and see for yourself.
650 obo

Dont really ride that much anymore :(
so send me offers ill see what I can do :)
might entertain some trades just let me know what ya got
oh and I havent really checked prices in a while but compared to some on craigslist and I think my prices are more than fair.
Located right by Calibazas park in San Jose
email cyruspai at yahoo for faster response

-thanks
Cyrus

ghandi

Chimp
Mar 28, 2006
cupertino, ca
ghandi, were you at the Pleasanton BMX track over the weekend?
nope havent rode out there in over 2 years, kinda stopped riding after I broke my ankle, I remember loving that place when it first opened it was pretty sweet spot how is it now? and I think i got a buyer for the blkmrkt throw me some offers on the yeti, looking into getting a 600 sportbike so maybe i could do my ninja500 + the yeti :rolleyes:?

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
nope havent rode out there in over 2 years, kinda stopped riding after I broke my ankle, I remember loving that place when it first opened it was pretty sweet spot how is it now? and I think i got a buyer for the blkmrkt throw me some offers on the yeti, looking into getting a 600 sportbike so maybe i could do my ninja500 + the yeti :rolleyes:?
Hmm...

I was wondering because I talked to a guy from Cupertino on a black bike the other day. The BMX park is still fun, could use some maintenance, but overall a great place to ride.

That Yeti is a great bike for an awesome price too bad I'm not in the market for a new bike.

ghandi

Chimp
Mar 28, 2006
cupertino, ca
Hmm...

I was wondering because I talked to a guy from Cupertino on a black bike the other day. The BMX park is still fun, could use some maintenance, but overall a great place to ride.

That Yeti is a great bike for an awesome price too bad I'm not in the market for a new bike.
thanks yeah hoping to sell soon, street bikes kinda got me hooked and been eying a nomad.

limitedslip

Monkey
Jul 11, 2007
FREE zero stack FSA 1.5 to 1 1/8 reducing headset. Only catch is that it is pressed in a broken 2007 prophet. You'll also receive a working prophet seat collar, and a possibly working air shock. You need to pick it up here in Concord before monday night, when it will be going in the trash.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
FREE zero stack FSA 1.5 to 1 1/8 reducing headset. Only catch is that it is pressed in a broken 2007 prophet. You'll also receive a working prophet seat collar, and a possibly working air shock. You need to pick it up here in Concord before monday night, when it will be going in the trash.
Size, and what part of the frame is broken?

gideon

Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
San Francisco
i got another one on cl so Im cherry picking the parts from both that I have
no prices yet
Small frame (older style one) 1.5 head tube
floating brake mount piece
Air totem fork 1.5 steerer
1.5 chris king headset
sunline stem, cool gun metal grey
30.0 ibeam post and seat
barely used elka coil shock, tuned for ligher rider 8.725 x 2.75 i believe
transition pedals
xt 9spd cassette like new smaller like 12-28?
intense dh tire tires like new

not looking to make top dollar on the stuff
NEVER ANY TRADES
pm me with your email and phone in the first pm as I don't do pm tag and not subscribing to this thread
parts are located in sf, but its often easier to ship than meet
can take paypal

Last edited:

GiantRider

Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Nor. Ca. Santa Cruz ,Mang
Up for sale is a Giant DH Comp with Marzocchi 888's, Manitou swinger 6 way rear shock, Hays Mag disc brakes with Dangerboy levers, Shimano Xt, Lx drivetrain, Sun wheel set, Michelin DH tires, E13 chain guide, the bike has black Azonic pedals on it now , not the DX'S in the pic etc, etc. The bike is solid and is a great DH bike, I just don't ride downhill that much anymore. I have spare parts for it and all the manuals as well, the frame is a med. Email me with any questions, no trades, asking $750 Thx! Ill post pics up later or I can send them to your cell or email.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2001
Fremont
Qty 2 New in Box. Gry/blk color with 160mm rotors. $275
Also available: New Avid Clean Sweep floating rotors. 185mm & 160mm with Ti mounting bolts. $90 for the pair.

Last edited:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Selling 10 speed 2011 XT drivechain

Shifters
Long cage rear derailleur
Bottom clamp front derailleur
Chain cut for a triple.

Never used, came out of my Blur build kit.

Not sure what to price it at, give me an offer.

ecsnsmb

Chimp
Jun 10, 2008
NJ
Anybody have an older CX bike, or 26" SS Hardtail they'd be interested in unloading? Something cheap but still fun to ride. Looking for a commuter/light winter trails bike. Will trade cash/ice cold beer. Looking for ~18"/56-58cm frame. Cheers!

esper

Chimp
Jun 30, 2008
Campbell CA
Selling my 2011 Specialized SX Trail 1. Its the Red/black/white one, looks sweet. Only ridden a few times, purchased in April, in perfect shape. Size is Large. I am only selling it because i am in a tight financial spot and need the help, but it will make you a very happy person! asking $1,700 for it.

email is sperry579@gmail.com
phone: 408-375-4583

scottbrixie

Chimp
Dec 13, 2011
'01 Specialized FSR Enduro frame with an 02 Marzocchi air with 4 inch travel. Hayes disks w/6 inch rotars, XTR hubs and rear deraliure, new nevegals, race face stem, and gripshift shifters. The rear shock is a Helix XC Pro. The bike is in good condition and was never abused. It has normal wear with some scratcheds, no dings or cracks. Pedals are not included. Also there is a different saddle on it at the moment but the red beserker is available. Asking $800.00IMG_1434.JPGIMG_1435.JPGIMG_1436.JPGIMG_1437.JPGIMG_1439.JPGIMG_1441.JPG

limitedslip

Monkey
Jul 11, 2007
'05 SX Trail with a '10 Lyric with almost new seals, fairly new Easton Havoc wheelset and lots of other nice bits. $1400. Pick-up only in Pleasant Hill. In great condition except needs a new shifter cable and the X-fusion shock needs a rebuild.
EDIT: The SX trail is now in Queenstown with me kicking ass.

'05 Turner DHR with a 06 Boxxer also with almost new seals. Sun Drift wheels, SRAM x.9 stuff. Needs a new front axle if you ever feel like removing the front wheel, otherwise real nice. Also $1400.

I'm in New Zealand so you'll be picking up in Pleasant Hill from my friend's garage. The SX Trail was owned/maintained by Pretty_Mike on here and Chris Beratlis from Pleasanton, feel free to contact them and ask about Gareth's bikes. The Turner was also maintained by Chris. Neither has been ridden since I broke my wrist a year ago then moved to NZ. I have some pics of the Turner but none of the SX trail.

truckandbike021.jpg
truckandbike005.jpg

Last edited:

wood booger

Monkey
Jul 16, 2008
the land of cheap beer
Immaculate fork, pristine condition. 2011 36 van 180 RC2. Tapered steerer cut to 7.125", was mounted on Demo 8 for 8 rides. Demo 8 sold, now nothing to put it on.

This fork is sick, one of the best I have ever had. If I had a frame for it I wouldn't be selling it.

Email me for pics, too big to post on here.

bikebasher@hotmail.com

Locs with broke spokes deal $540 cash money! I'll meet in SC/Scotts Valley/Soquel or SJ side of 17. Need it gone by Saturday 1/28 :thumb::thumb:

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSooooooooooooolllllllldddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2003
A, A
Last edited:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
In cleaning up my pile of gear, I have several extra WTB Weirwolves and Kenda Nevegals. All are the high-end kevlar bead, in 2.35/2.30 inch widths.

I have 2 Weirwolves and 1 Nevegal.

I also have a worn WTB Prowler MX in 2.3 width. The side knobs are fine but the center ones are almost done.

You must pick them up. No deliveries, no meet-ups, and definitely no shipping.

I live in Bernal Heights, and PM me.

tires-giveaway.jpg

norcal505

Chimp
Nov 11, 2009
Alameda, CA 510
Looking for a hardtail frame for dirt jumping/freeride.

im 6' 2". willing to pick up anywhere in norcal.

if you have anything please email me at spourcyrous [at] gmail dot com

thanks

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
2012 Rockshox Recon Gold TK 29er for sale.

About an hour of use. No trail time.

Has a couple scuffs on the decals from another bike rubbing on it in the garage, and evidence of a wheel being mounted and brakes installed. Other than that, brand spanking new. Not even broken in.

8 and 7/64 inches of steer tube with star nut professionally installed.

Comes in original box with manual, shock pump, travel spacer and an extra seal kit.

$250 obo. I can ship to wherever via Paypal payment or cash is king.

DSCF4365.jpg

DSCF4367.jpg

Last edited:

djjohnr

Turbo Monkey
Apr 21, 2002
Northern California
Tires for Sale:

- Schwalbe Dirty Dan 2.3 FR Vertstar (pair), less then 5 rides
- Schwalbe Muddy Mary 2.3 FR Trailstar (one), was ridden ONCE
- DHF 2.35 Single Ply Maxxpro (pair), less then 5 rides

Make me an offer for anything you're interested in. I'm in Pleasant Hill.

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
DHR 1.jpgdhr 3.jpg 2008 Turner DHR complete bike. Original owner, well maintained in great shape. Has some clear vinyl wrap so few scratches. Only reason I m selling is got a deal on another Turner I cant pass up. This bike rips!
Size small
2011 RoxShox Boxxer R2C2 with upgraded internals
Fox DHX 5.0
Sram X9 derailer
Saint brakes with braided cabling
Truvativ Hozzfeller cranks
Industry 9 DH rear rim (2013) with Maxxis Minion DHR II 60 dur
Mavix 823 front rim with Maxxis Minion DHR II 3C
Thomson seat post
1400.00 OBO
edgy0077@gmail.com

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
2003 Moots YBB...hand-built titanium goodness from Steamboat Springs. Great bike for racing or all day riding comfort...1.5 inches of travel in the rear make it plush enough to absorb the bumps without throwing you from the saddle. Older kit meticulously maintained by former shop rat.

- PUSHED Fox 80 mm fork/Hope headset.
- SRAM 3x10 Grip shifters/ XO rear deraileur
- XTR front derailleur
- Race Face NEXT 3x9 crank set
- Specialized S Works carbon riser bars, Bontrager stem.
- Mavic 717 hoops, Hope/hubs
- Hope brakes
- WTB Velociraptor tyres w/ plenty of life left

Also will include a new rear end slider/spring I never got around to installing.
Fast and super cool...gotta clear some garage space for new toys. PM me if interested...

NorCalHub

Chimp
Apr 8, 2015
Roseville
At 5 am this morning The Hub Bike shop in Roseville, California was broken into and these two bicycles were stolen. One 2016 Intense M16 Carbon Black and Red size Medium the other was a Large 2016 Carbine 29 Factory Red and Silver. If you have any details that lead to getting these back there is a reward. Thank You
norcalhub@yahoo.com or call me 916-919-6954 it's my cell and I dont care what time you call. I have caught many thieves this way so dont hesitate to call if you think it's one of our bikes.
Thanks so much,

Heath

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Hey there.

Been a while since I've visited here.I still get on an MtB occasionally but my back won't allow much in the way of shenanigans. Mostly a roadie now. Anyway, my old DH sled is just sitting the garage going to waste. I'm never gonna ride it again. It's not worth much but there's a few bits that might be of use to people.

It's this frame

Marzo Bomber fork
Romic shock
Mavic D321 rims w/ Ringle hubs
I've got an Evil guide/bashguard on there and FSA cranks.
I have another spare Evil guide and a new set of race face cranks as well.

I dunno...make an offer.