Quantcast

Buyer Beware, Metal Dude

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Hey Man,
He is well known around here for being a straight up guy. I think he is out of town right now at the Snowshoe race, and there is no signal up there at all, which could explain his lack of communication. I don't want to make excuses or anything, I just wanted to tell you that I am betting he will take care of it
ASAP.

rewster

Monkey
Feb 3, 2007
charlotte nc
I'll vouch for Chuck, he is a standup guy. Like Jeremy said, he's been at snowshoe for a few days which would probably explain his lack of recent contact.

If I were you, I would wait more than 3 days of no contact (and make certain the items were infact not shipped) before smearing in a scam thread. Not saying it's right, but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt

Last edited:

Metal Dude

Turbo Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
Smackdonough, GA
Yes, I made a mistake and mis-shipped the pads. I did communicate however as soon as I received your private message. The pads have been delivered now and I want to say I am sorry for the delay. thanks Chuck

Metal Dude

Turbo Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
Smackdonough, GA
Thanks for all the peeps who have my back, but I guess I will just say that If anyone buys
anything from me that is sent by mail in the future please realize I have successfully shipped about 200 items between ebay and ride forums but, I have messed up a couple times so there is about 1 in 100 chance that I could mess up again and you may have to wait a couple weeks for me to straighten it out. But, even though I am not perfect on shipment time, I can say I am perfect in that every single transaction I have ever made has arrived! So I am not a scam artist or nor would I intentionally try and rip someone off. Now can someone else please scam someone so that this post will move off the mainpage... hahaha

because you may be friends with him or think he's an honest guy, i'm reporting that it took nearly 4 weeks to get product, nothing more. draw whatever conclusion you wish.

isn't it the whole point of this forum? report problems with a transaction? there was a problem, i reported it. it got resolved. case closed.

Last edited:

wiscodh

Monkey
Jun 21, 2007
Necro bump

2 transactions with metal dude. Nothing but a great seller. Prompt shipping, products as described, fair prices.

would do business again