Quantcast

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I assumed y'all were too, just not good at rhyming.
Now I'm lost, who's y'all?

People that know pussy doesn't rhyme with gushy?
He could have written about a pushy with no mid stroke support and it would have rhymed and made more sense.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Its when he said we were all drunk he got our attention. He should have thrown in something about coffee and regular bowel movements and he would have our unconditional love.

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
did any of you guy with a YT frame get a signed letter of intent with the assembly diagram?
Any reasonable person would know that Letters of Intent are only sent with exploded parts diagrams, not assembly drawings. And from memory, isn't it usually Trek that includes those with frame documentation? And only after you've had the bike a year or two... generally provided if you start thinking about purchasing a Specialized or other brand.

I know how confusing all of this paperwork can be.

:rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Any reasonable person would know that Letters of Intent are only sent with exploded parts diagrams, not assembly drawings. And from memory, isn't it usually Trek that includes those with frame documentation? And only after you've had the bike a year or two... generally provided if you start thinking about purchasing a Specialized or other brand.

I know how confusing all of this paperwork can be.

:rofl:
specialized will sue you if you look at their exploded parts diagram