Quantcast

BWAHAHA!! I just came across one of the funniest things of all time!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I'm sitting here working my arse off in front of two computers, and searching and searching for this lost file, and came across one of the funniest things of all time. BUBB RUBB! I don't know if any of you remember Bubb Rubb, I saved the video on 10/24/2004, but I decided I'd share it with you all again.

Did a search, and where else did it come up but ebaums world

The Whistles go WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

This is what happens when you have been at your computer(s) since 4pm, and its almost 2am

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Thas only in tha mornin, ya'll should be up cookin' breakfas. Its like an alarms clock.....WOOWOOO

Did anyone see that dude at the end run that stopsign?

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
The end with the Probe taking off and nearly nailing someone at the stop sign was classic...LIKE AN ALARM CLOCK, MOTHER****ER! WOOOWOOOOOO!

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
That's the local news broadcast in my hometown, and I actually saw that report when it first aired. Then suddenly it was all over the Internet, and I was like... whoa! But yeah, it's hard to beat Bubb Rubb and Lil Sis.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
dexterq20 said:
That's the local news broadcast in my hometown, and I actually saw that report when it first aired. Then suddenly it was all over the Internet, and I was like... whoa! But yeah, it's hard to beat Bubb Rubb and Lil Sis.
Awww, good old Concord...burbatopia?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
dexterq20 said:

You need to move.........now! :D

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
blue said:
Awww, good old Concord...burbatopia?
Lafayette, asshole. At least Concord has a small minority population. My hometown might as well be Pleasantville, except everyone drives BMWs and Hummers.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
dexterq20 said:
Lafayette, asshole. At least Concord has a small minority population. My hometown might as well be Pleasantville, except everyone drives BMWs and Hummers.
Blah blah blah endless sea of Bay Area suburbs blah blah blah :p

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
now... for the past couple of years people have been driving by playing some music that is WAY louder than I like... and most of it (the bass) rattles windows on my house. I live on a busy street, and right infront of my house is a traffic light... at 1:30 in the morning when my daughter wakes up from sleep because of it I get pissed... so I have a plan to BB gun their cars... they will never hear the TINK of a BB... but the more times they pass my house the more chips of paint they may be missing!!!
and to that I say WOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOMutha Fv@ka!!!!

BTW did you see some of the Pieces of Crap that had the damn whistlers on them!!! BWAHAHAHAHA:rofl: