Quantcast

Bwahahaha! eBay snipe.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Just made what I think was a nice snipe on e-bay, poor guy didnt know what hit him. I waited till the last 10 seconds. I dont play the drum kit but from time to time I like to play stuff with my foot... now I can at the small price of $20. I already have the bracket for the cowbell mount and everything :D

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
golgiaparatus said:
Just made what I think was a nice snipe on e-bay, poor guy didnt know what hit him. I waited till the last 10 seconds. I dont play the drum kit but from time to time I like to play stuff with my foot... now I can at the small price of $20. I already have the bracket for the cowbell mount and everything :D

That would of been a great $20 investment if I still worked in a cubicle farm

Fire that puppy up and no one would be able to tell where it was coming from as it reverberated thoughout the entire office...

[insert evil laugh here]

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
golgiaparatus said:
MORE COWBELL!!!!

Snipe...is that what it's called? I did that to some dude on ebay for some nice seats for Ozzfest a couple years ago...even the guy doing the auction was like DAAAYUUUMMM, you're fast sista! HAHAHAHA!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Damn, that photo makes me cringe. I always referred to it as the rat maze and we'd conduct "puppet shows" by throwing paper clips into random cubes and watch the heads pop up. The bad old days...