Quantcast

Bwahhhhhh at current adminstration....

Aug 2, 2005
The Island
He shouldn't have been there in the first place. His credentials were not suitable for the position. Just another political crony appointment that totally blew up in Bush's face. Now the guy is just a scapegoat.....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I loved Bush's quote early on about how "If we don't need to use gas we shouldn't"

All I kept hearing was "let them eat cake".... he's got no clue what's going on....

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
"I'm going to go home and walk my dog and hug my wife and, maybe get a good Mexican meal and a stiff margarita and a full night's sleep. And then I'm going to go right back to FEMA and continue to do all I can to help these victims," Brown said. "This story's not about me. This story's about the worst disaster of the history of our country that stretched every government to its limit and now we have to help these victims."

What a retard....what he should have said was, "I was wrong to lie about my experience in the emergency response field. It has cost many lives, which I am deeply sorry about. I handled this situation in the worst possible way, and now I am resigning the position to a person that will be 1,000 times better than I. A person that is vastly more experienced in this field, and a person that will lead the most desparate of situations to a much better ending than anyone ever dreamed."

He could add something about the guy that hired him (and didn't do a thorough background check) being an idiot of the same caliber...but not a necessity....