Quantcast

By state report - talk about confusion

J

JRB

I would think that 'by state' for orders and shipments would indicate that I may get 50 numbers for orders with a total and 50 numbers for shipments with a total. Apparently, there are now only 2 states in the US. One is called "states" and one is called "quoted orders" if any of you were confused about. I am not sure which one I will get to vote in though.

*this is kind of a rant about people that can't do what you ask for 6 months and then completely F it up beyond belief, when their lazy asses finally do it. :mumble:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Actually once again I am confused by your post. WTF are you talking about and with whom are you talking too? Do you read these before you press submit?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
No one cares nor will ever care.

Seems like a desperate cry for attention. I think Loco has issues with his mother. Maybe she didn't breast feed him, or breast fed him too long, or maybe his father tried breast feeding him.

loco said:
I would think that 'by state' for orders and shipments would indicate that I may get 50 numbers for orders with a total and 50 numbers for shipments with a total. Apparently, there are now only 2 states in the US. One is called "states" and one is called "quoted orders" if any of you were confused about. I am not sure which one I will get to vote in though....
In one fell swoop, TheMontashu and JMAC are defeated as co-champions of incomprehensible prose!

J

JRB

johnbryanpeters said:
In one fell swoop, TheMontashu and JMAC are defeated as co-champions of incomprehensible prose!
Thanks JBP, but I can never be as good as JMAC at not making sense. :D

J

JRB

Holy crap - I did just read it and it doesn't make sense.

*After rant explanation - People cannot follow simple orders. Well, they can, but it takes an ass reaming by the CEO of the corporation to get it done. :think: Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for looking.