Quantcast

* By the fucking jesus *

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Drove back from beautiful Grand Mound, WA to Vancouver yesterday. We must have passed a dozen cars in the ditch and got to see a semi getting plucked off the median wall with a huge tow truck.I was amazed how well the drive went all things considered. It was quicker than the drive down on dry roads. I think fear kept the masses off the highways.

We brought the kids to Great Wolf Lodge, AKA Brown Loaf Lodge, AKA Kids Vegas. They had a blast. Solid people watching. So many fat people... we saw a 6 year old drinking Pepsi from a baby bottle.

CBJ

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Sent for a two hour ride and limped home at the end with almost no air in the rear tire. Watch the Lego Movie 2 and was not impressed and confirmed I'm still not crazy about going to the movies.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
for an even smaller choice of careers, choose art history!
I went with what came natural to me. Drawing and making objects is as easy as breathing. Was good at math, but really had to work at it.

A few years ago I looked into Med School to see what it would require as far as going back to school. I needed about two years to complete science classes and to go through the application process. And that would mean that I would be in residency in my 50s. Too old to do two 24 hour shifts per week in addition to regular shifts. Nope. I do think, with my hand skills, I could have made a good surgeon.

jstuhlman

We noticed.
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I went with what came natural to me. Drawing and making objects is as easy as breathing. Was good at math, but really had to work at it.

A few years ago I looked into Med School to see what it would require as far as going back to school. I needed about two years to complete science classes and to go through the application process. And that would mean that I would be in residency in my 50s. Too old to do two 24 hour shifts per week in addition to regular shifts. Nope. I do think, with my hand skills, I could have made a good surgeon.
one curator i used to work for about 20 years ago always used to say, “well, it’s never too late for law school!”