Quantcast

Bye Bye Bears

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
its a sad night, my dog is even wasted in disgust. mike brown is the soul of the defense and losing him in the first quarter really hurt us. hopefully someone will shoot Tillman in the face tomorrow for sucking ass. excuses aside ditka could've won 73-3.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
greenchris said:
its a sad night, my dog is even wasted in disgust. mike brown is the soul of the defense and losing him in the first quarter really hurt us. hopefully someone will shoot Tillman in the face tomorrow for sucking ass. excuses aside ditka could've won 73-3.
You say your a Bears Fan, but your location name begs me to differ.
this is what I observed under your Title...

Any true-wool Bears fan Knows its "Soldier Field"
Get it right or I'll send Butkus to your house to get you....

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
greenchris said:
i wasn't even going to participate in a Bears bashing thread, because i've made it clearly known that the Bears were overatted and would fall flat against real competition. But to blame the loss on some chump is pathetic, it wasn't Burly's boyfreind Urlacher that went down, it was Mark Brownie.

It's time for Bears fans to face facts, what you saw this year was lightning in a bottle. Time to get back down to the bottom of the pile, bye bye now....

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
If Bernard Berrian' attitude is representative of the team that is exactly where they belong:

"I thought, 'This is my first playoff game; we'll see what it's like,' but it felt like a regular game, it really did," Berrian said. "I was thinking I was going to come in and it was going to be so much more intense. I didn't say anything because I didn't want anyone to think I wasn't ready or anything, but it felt like a regular game to me. There was nothing different about it."
He needs to be force feed Don Cheadle NFL commercials until next season.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The Bears fell into the same trap as the Jets. Never have someone lead your team who has a nancy boy ghey first name like Chad or Rex.