Quantcast

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Since GFFs not posting for a bit, and I just talked to him:

He let her "soak" in jail all night, the judge just kicked her free, GFF is taking her home to pack and sending her out into the night.

:thumb:

Biatch had it good, and I can only imagine how many "I'm so sorry" and "Please don't do this" whines he has to listen to on the way home.

:wave:

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Poor GFF. That sucks. Hopefully he can stand strong and not fall victim to the mind games she is going to be playing. Hopefully she doesn't have any Jedi Mind Tricks up her sleeve. She's going to be saying everything he wants to hear.

cneums

Monkey
Jul 9, 2009
Maryland, USA
damn man, thats ****ed up. i'd sell some of her **** to make up on the money you lost on her tits, but you sound like an upright guy and not the kind to care too much about that. good luck though, the good thing is that (i hope) you'll only find better ones.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
well, that was awkward......

signed over a title for her and gave her cash to drive her ass back to cali, loaded her car, kid was at a friends house the whole time so she has no clue what mommy did last night. called her mom with the whole story and she sided with me, oh well.....

gotta get out and stretch the legs on a road trip to shake the sting off.

thx for the props fellas,

out!

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Good on you for handling it so well, that's a lot more generous/ levelheaded than I think I'd have been. ****ty situation though, best of luck to ya.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I would pop those fvckers before I let another man enjoy the titties I paid for....
:stupid:
With a dull butter knife.

Ha, that reminds me of one of my buddies in college.
He had recently bought his longtime girlfriend about $200 in lingerie.
Then they broke up soon after. 2 weeks later at a party he was having a drunken argument with her over the phone, cuz she had went out on a date with someone. So, he gets all redfaced and screams into the phone,
"Hey do me one favor, when you F*** him, please don't wear my panties!!"
and slammed down the phone.

The party went silent.
Except for me rolling around on the floor in tears.
I called him Thong from then on.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
GFF, I feel you man. I bought my exwife new cans as a "wedding present" before the wedding. Yours was whoring about, at least you got to catch her. I just got a dear john from Afghanistan. We'll form a support group. We'll bang whores with cans bought by other men, then go ride bikes, and slap strippers in their worthless wombs. We'll get through this.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
damn bro..that sucks! i can't imagine what that must be like.

you need to stop by NC on your road trip, i'd love to ride with you! (besides..i have some trees that need choppin' ;) )

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Sorry to hear about that man.

Best of luck. Sounds like you handled yourself well and really did a nice thing by giving her a car and a chance to pack.

Time for drinks?

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
well, that was awkward......

signed over a title for her and gave her cash to drive her ass back to cali, loaded her car, kid was at a friends house the whole time so she has no clue what mommy did last night. called her mom with the whole story and she sided with me, oh well.....

gotta get out and stretch the legs on a road trip to shake the sting off.

thx for the props fellas,

out!
what car did you give her?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Wow, I leave for a weekend and all hell breaks lose. That sucks, dude. We need to sit and swap some psycho stories soon.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
GFF, I feel you man. I bought my exwife new cans as a "wedding present" before the wedding. Yours was whoring about, at least you got to catch her. I just got a dear john from Afghanistan. We'll form a support group. We'll bang whores with cans bought by other men, then go ride bikes, and slap strippers in their worthless wombs. We'll get through this.
Can I join? I just want to work though the last part, I aint buying my ex new jugs.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Coming from a legal background, I'd guess it would be pretty hard for him to take her even to small claims court to try to get the 8g's back, but he could try.

If he got a male judge who had a bitter divorce, his chances would be good. If he got a bitter old butch lesbian who joined the judicial ranks to make humans with penises pay for whatever it is that they've done to her, then he'll fail.

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
Coming from a legal background, I'd guess it would be pretty hard for him to take her even to small claims court to try to get the 8g's back, but he could try.

If he got a male judge who had a bitter divorce, his chances would be good. If he got a bitter old butch lesbian who joined the judicial ranks to make humans with penises pay for whatever it is that they've done to her, then he'll fail.
Maybe he can get visitation rights :rolleyes:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz

I can't think of legal grounds for this one. Unfortunately they're viewed as a gift, and since the gift was perfected when they rammed her fake chest elevators in there, as much as it pains me to say this, GFF is JWF and SOL. This is going to have to be chalked up to a very expensive life lesson. Its too bad he didn't put them on a credit card. Just to be a true man of action he could stop paying on them, point to them as the collateral for the loan, and tell the CC company to reclaim their property. The entertainment value on that would be worth the pain of having caught whore pants sucking face with some lesser dude.

Maybe the upside of all of this is she'll get some D-bags man sauce on the incisions, as she had to blow him for gas money somewhere outside of Barstow or Baker, the incisions get infected, it gets into the new pockets inside of her chest, and they have to remove the implants. Then its a double down of her having to pay for emergency surgery and she's got deflated funbags.

Too soon?