Quantcast

gonefirefightin

free wieners
drama train stopped by,

long story short, found her making out with some guy at the birthday party I was throwing for her, arguement turned verbal then physical, she proceeded to hit me with every object that wasnt nailed down and trashed the house.

called the county, she got arrested, packed her car and sent her back to cali.

peace out beeeyatch!

time to travel!

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Oh man, sorry to hear how it ended. Props to you for standing up for yourself and taking control.

Where are you off to first? Wherever you go, make it rain beyootches!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Did you marry this _________ ?

Anyways, congrats on not fighting back. Do the bewbs count as conditional gifts? At least you got pictures to put on the internet....oops.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Sorry to hear she took you for a ride man. Glad to see you're not sitting around being a total mope and are gonna go have some fun!

edit: now you are free to get around like RR.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
GFF.........that sucks. You always hear stories about that. The bewbs make the ladies wander. They get way too much attention after they get them. That sucks. Good luck to you.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
booooooo good riddance.

I like jR's advice, "edit: now you are free to get around like RR. "

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I'm sure he would have reconsidered had you said something.
My point was, I was gonna give him **** about the media & female body image & low self esteem, but decided not too. sheesh.

But yeah, sounds like she has other issues as well.

Leppah-it is not the boobs. it is the lack of character that makes them wander.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Two thoughts:
1. You should have-

2. From here, it gets better.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
It's all your fault. She was just innocently telling that guy at her party how much you loved her and wanted her to look pretty with realistic looking and feeling boobs. The guy called you a cheap bastard and claimed that you went with the discount surgery and that there was NO way those felt real. So she proceeds to prove to him how much you love her and spent on her, and then you run in yelling and screaming. A couple things get accidently knocked across the room and next thing you know she's in the back of a police car sobbing her poor little eyes out.

Heartless bastard.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
It's all your fault. She was just innocently telling that guy at her party how much you loved her and wanted her to look pretty with realistic looking and feeling boobs. The guy called you a cheap bastard and claimed that you went with the discount surgery and that there was NO way those felt real. So she proceeds to prove to him how much you love her and spent on her, and then you run in yelling and screaming. A couple things get accidently knocked across the room and next thing you know she's in the back of a police car sobbing her poor little eyes out.

Heartless bastard.
sounds like something she would have said.........