Quantcast

Bye Bye, Pegboy.

R

Rabie

(Just read in the Bootleg cluster**** thread that you're leaving forever.) You may not love Bellflower, but Bellflower will always love you.

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
Rabie said:
(Just read in the Bootleg cluster**** thread that you're leaving forever.) You may not love Bellflower, but Bellflower will always love you.
Rabie,
sooo you want to go...just for Sat though..

R

Rabie

Edgy said:
Rabie,
sooo you want to go...just for Sat though..
I'm sick. Haven't eaten since last Friday I think. Sucks, too, cause a bunch of my friends are also going to Vegas for the weekend. How's the blur been treating you? Throw out your bullit yet?

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
Rabie said:
I'm sick. Haven't eaten since last Friday I think. Sucks, too, cause a bunch of my friends are also going to Vegas for the weekend. How's the blur been treating you? Throw out your bullit yet?
Yeah.....like I said...you might want to add some meat to that diet.
Grass can only do so much for you. Your bike's just here waiting for you to get motivated again. Let me know when your well.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
There's this new gadget that the kids are using these days. It's called a 'phone', maybe you two could look into it and save us from being included in your little dialogue. Thanks.

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
W4S said:
There's this new gadget that the kids are using these days. It's called a 'phone', maybe you two could look into it and save us from being included in your little dialogue. Thanks.
WTF??? And give in to the man...forcing us to use tracking devices such as cell phones while under the guise of new, cool modern technology.....?? Hello.... Hey...let's go make some ruts on SJT with our wide tires.... we can skid into every turn, wear all our armour and yell stuff like "hey..outta my way...I'm totally downhilling!"

I say we take the whole Tookie Williams thing to the next step and have it carry over into MTB...

R

Rabie

Edgy said:
Yeah.....like I said...you might want to add some meat to that diet.
Your gay innuendo clearly isn't cryptic enough. Now Brian's feeling all excluded. Guess he thought you only hit on him that way.