Quantcast

bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
look down the lonesome road before you travel on,
you hate to say goodbye so why not just say so long!

Why you outtie? I thought you were getting along here quite well.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
i'm sorry...it's not you guys. but you monkeys have been a freakin blast in my life...thanks...i'll be around...later...much later....bye.

(hey N8, i'm in quick reply mode...otherwise i'd shoot you a whole lotta icons. :) )

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
you know what...i'm sittin here at my friend's computer...not holding it together too well...and all i can think is that i've met a lot of really cool monkeys...you guys have been great. Anyhow...thanks. I haven't laughed so much in a long time. blah blah blah blah blah...i need more southern comfort right now....i'll check in when i can.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
for the record the leaving has nothing to do with RM. this is one of those times when someone's personal life requires so much attention that even the internet falls to the wayside. she'll be back.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
I laughed once while I was on here. I think it was back in 2003... I think it was something evilbob had said. Ah, those were the days.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
thanks...i'm at a friends house right now...soooo. whatever. I can't tell you how much it really does mean to have some of you out there really pullin for me...honestly. I don't want to make this into a soap opera...but right now...i feel like some of the best people i've met are being pulled from me. Well...at least tonight i have my friends, and some crap from RM (completely expected) and some southern comfort...and smoke. I'll get through the night for sure. those that wanna be mean...leave me alone. please...i just am looking for some friends.

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
everyone here is over-rated....no need to make them feel they're funnier than they ACTUALLY are ;) This might make it so that they're helmets don't fit anymore!

take care of your sh!t...then come back...because I think there's only a few girls on here.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Graphics said:
thanks...i'm at a friends house right now...soooo. whatever. I can't tell you how much it really does mean to have some of you out there really pullin for me...honestly. I don't want to make this into a soap opera...but right now...i feel like some of the best people i've met are being pulled from me. Well...at least tonight i have my friends, and some crap from RM (completely expected) and some southern comfort...and smoke. I'll get through the night for sure. those that wanna be mean...leave me alone. please...i just am looking for some friends.

Come back so we can have an e-affair.

:cool:

Goodluck in whatever it is that needs luck.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
reflux said:
She's drunk and leaving RM...

Are Graphics and Stoney related? Are they the same?
i am drunk...and toasted...and this is my only outlet right now. the kind words from you monkeys are amazing. you don't know me...and yet you reach out like i'm dear...and THAT i don't think i have EVER known on any other forum. I am at my friend's house tonight...so i'm online...after that...i keep my expectations low. Thanks again for ALL OF THE SUPPORT!!

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Graphics said:
i am drunk...and toasted...and this is my only outlet right now. the kind words from you monkeys are amazing. you don't know me...and yet you reach out like i'm dear...and THAT i don't think i have EVER known on any other forum. I am at my friend's house tonight...so i'm online...after that...i keep my expectations low. Thanks again for ALL OF THE SUPPORT!!
E-sarcasm often falls on deaf ears.

That being said, there are two things certain in life 1) it can, and often will, get worse and 2) it will always get better.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Don't take chit from anyone, be kind to children, animals and the elderly. Oh, and pay your taxes or Uncle Sam will get you.

That is really the only good advice I have.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Westy said:
Don't take chit from anyone, be kind to children, animals and the elderly. Oh, and pay your taxes or Uncle Sam will get you.

That is really the only good advice I have.
I will add:
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
Don't eat yellow snow.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Graphics said:
thanks monkey for getting me through the nite...excuse me when my typing deteriorates.!!! just finishing the SC....
The wife and I just tapped into a bottle of Gin. C'mon over.... :p

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Echo said:
I see a theme developing tonight. I'm drinking because I'm happy though.
:stupid:

Because drinking is better than... not drinking? A swift kick in the nuts? Angioplasty? Anyhows... SOMETHING has to aleviate this hurty arm I have from the new tattoo! So right after my nap, I'll commence to the saucin'!

Graphics - chin up kid. It'll get mo'betta soon-like and we'll see you on the flip-side. I'm chatty if your Cathy, lemme know.

The rest of you bastards, here's my advice: never fry bacon... when you're naked.

MTBrder69

Chimp
Dec 27, 2004
Collegeville
hope everything goes well!! you'll get through it soon enough and be back for more...good times?

(boy if thats not exaggeration of the year)

(i meant the good times part)

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.