Quantcast

CA Recall Election Options

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
If gov goodhair doesn't recalled, I'll be kind of astounded honestly.

The system is SO easy to oust someone once you get the petition approved. They guy's just another rich family money douche but he really has done a fairly good job dealing some unusual problems. People want to recall him for the dumbest shit, like when he invented forest fires 3 years ago, or tried to sodomize their freedom by saying wear a mask for a virus we don't yet have an accurate mortality rate for last year. The guy just signed off on a giant new dirtbike park with e-bike specific trails right near where the specialized hive is.

I'd be perfectly happy storming the capital to void all property deeds >$1.5M but larry fucking elder is not an answer to anything other than "wanna hunt poor people?"

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
If gov goodhair doesn't recalled, I'll be kind of astounded honestly.

The system is SO easy to oust someone once you get the petition approved. They guy's just another rich family money douche but he really has done a fairly good job dealing some unusual problems. People want to recall him for the dumbest shit, like when he invented forest fires 3 years ago, or tried to sodomize their freedom by saying wear a mask for a virus we don't yet have an accurate mortality rate for last year. The guy just signed off on a giant new dirtbike park with e-bike specific trails right near where the specialized hive is.

I'd be perfectly happy storming the capital to void all property deeds >$1.5M but larry fucking elder is not an answer to anything other than "wanna hunt poor people?"
you think the people that signed the petition to force a recall vote actually had a plan beyond owning the libs?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
you think the people that signed the petition to force a recall vote actually had a plan beyond owning the libs?
The people signing? No

The people doing the organizing want a figurehead in there in case feinstein croaks so they can install a senator in her place, and another one in Kamala Harris' place next year.

We've had nothing but democratic governors for a long time when the normal election process is used. Gov meathead the barbarian did get re-elected but he only got in there because of the last recall. Every democratic governor gets a recall attempt made but this one succeeded because the organizers were given way more time to collect signatures because of the pandemic.

It's so dumb though. We have a normal guber election next year. Such a fucking waste of money from the fiscally conservative adults in the room™.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The people signing? No

The people doing the organizing want a figurehead in there in case feinstein croaks so they can install a senator in her place, and another one in Kamala Harris' place next year.

We've had nothing but democratic governors for a long time when the normal election process is used. Gov meathead the barbarian did get re-elected but he only got in there because of the last recall. Every democratic governor gets a recall attempt made but this one succeeded because the organizers were given way more time to collect signatures because of the pandemic.

It's so dumb though. We have a normal guber election next year. Such a fucking waste of money from the fiscally conservative adults in the room™.
i haven't ruled out moving to europe post-covid.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
life is more nuanced than a county graphic of

have you seen what that just cost the tax coffers here?

Its fucking absurd.
Yes, I thought you’d covered that though. What was it, $300m? That’s a few teachers salaries eh?