Quantcast

Cain/Gingrich 2012!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I heard an allegation that Perry is still on the painkillers he was prescribed for back surgery earlier this year.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Sorry we are not going to have the left choose our candidate. Just the notion that the left somehow likes Romney and would begrudgingly accept him as the nominee all we need to know that Romney is not the candidate for the GOP.

As you will notice every frontrunner has been attacked about someting Bachman about her foster kids Perry about some rock on a deer lease and now some unsubstantiated sexual harrassment rumors about Cain however...in all this time zero, zilch, nada on any thing on Romney Hmmmmm...

Sorry fooled us back in 08 with McCain won't fool us this time besides between sunday night and monday night Herman Cain had record setting campaign contributions. Liberals will always tell us whom they fear the most because thats who they will attack most viciously.
In Cali, any party member can vote in the primaries, and my friends and I are considering Herman Cain and Michelle Bachmann as the best candidate to go against Obama, i.e, the worst chance to win.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
In Cali, any party member can vote in the primaries, and my friends and I are considering Herman Cain and Michelle Bachmann as the best candidate to go against Obama, i.e, the worst chance to win.
i would say santorum would spoil the ballot, but we're talking about CA, so the spoiling would be literal if he were on it

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Bachmann's done, but Cain or Perry would be *AWESMOE*. Cain's probably the weaker candidate of the two right now, which is funny since he's (still) leading in the polls...

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
update to cain's campaign slogan: "a mind is a terrible thing to waste"