Quantcast

Cairns World Champs

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
I'm watching the women's xc race on the redbull tv app on and Android TV device. as mentioned a few times, redbull is streaming it in the US, works the same as the WC races.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I checked the TVCatchup url above and got a Grandmaster Flash video. :hmm:
"don't push me cause I'm close to the eeeeeeddddggggeeee..."

hehe, still better than the Cairns dh track.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
Mik's fancy new polygon seems to back up some of its hyperbole then perhaps.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
What time actually is the racing? pinkbike says 1155pm EST, along with redbull, NBC says it is at 1055pm EST.

Did nbc buy the live rights to this or something?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Are they showing the whole field or top 20 as usual? I need to precision taper to the top 10.
They had a 2 hour block advertised for the men. So they could show more than the top 20. Hopefully they don't though, and instead show useful things like claudio explaining what a dh bike is, showing long drawn out segments of beach footage at the locale, and warner saying the same thing 10 times.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
They had a 2 hour block advertised for the men. So they could show more than the top 20. Hopefully they don't though, and instead show useful things like claudio explaining what a dh bike is, showing long drawn out segments of beach footage at the locale, and warner saying the same thing 10 times.
don't forget the requisite segments about the dangerous flora and fauna!!!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Finally got it to load on the tv after watching half on my laptop.

Second place will regret laying down thinking about life for 12 seconds after her crash for the rest of her life.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
everything's on teh wifi...casting from pc brings up the option but never finishes loading...oh well, pc screen is enough to drink beers and watch sam in the hotseat for a while...

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Remember Vallnord, where the production team somehow managed to show a substantial part of a tight and steep track in the woods? Here we get four cameras catching the exciting final sprint.

pizza diavola

Monkey
Dec 3, 2013
I need a VPN?!?
Yes. Are you on a PC?
If yes, install Chrome if you don't have it already.
Then go to the Google Chrome store and add the TouchVPN extension.
Enable the extension, then set your location to somewhere that works, Afghanistan maybe. UK is working for me.
Then go to the redbull link