1. Gender
2. Drinking
3. Smoking

:mumble: :mumble: :mumble:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Mine said 102, but I didn't know my cholestrol so I left it at 200. I don't even know if that's good or bad.

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
outer limits
Based on your answers to the above questions, your current life expectancy is 38 years. If you're not happy with the result, consider adopting a healthier lifestyle and avoiding various risky women, you can increase your life expectancy by up to 15 years.

Your "ideal" weight for maximum longevity is: 55 lbs.
The biggest negative factor that you have going for you is: 2. Gender
WoooHooo! Eleven years to go!:oink:

mxer338

Monkey
May 9, 2005
CT
your current life expectancy is 33 years.

The three biggest negative factors that you have going for you are:
1. Family health
2. Weight
3. Driving under the influence

Based on your answers to the above questions, your current life expectancy is 88 years. If you're not happy with the result, consider that by adopting a healthier lifestyle and avoiding various risk factors, you can increase your life expectancy by up to 15 years.

Your "ideal" weight for maximum longevity is: 167 lbs.

The three biggest positive factors that you have going for you are:
1. Age
2. Drinking
3. Education

The two biggest negative factors that you have going for you are:
1. Gender
2. Personality type

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
johnbryanpeters said:
Based on your answers to the above questions, your current life expectancy is 88 years.
wait, aren't you older than that already? :think: :D

mine said i'd live until 91. hmph

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
82 because I smoke on rare occasion. And it marked me down for having a gpa die from lung lancer caused by cigarettes? How does that make sense?

Thrillkil

Monkey
May 25, 2005
Isla Vista, CA
says I'll live to be 97 - maybe a little longer, as the grand/great-grandparents of mine who didn't drink themselves do death by 60 lived an average of 107-108 years

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i'm gonna be 80.

it tells me my ideal weight for longevity is 20 pounds less. i don't think i've weighed that amount since junior yr in high school.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
waaaaaay back in my teen years, a palm reader said i'd live to be 86.

i have 37 years to go. unless my reflexes slow to the point that i can't outmanuever those bigass poplar trees that jump into the trail when you're at warp speed.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
SkaredShtles said:
How tall?
a whopping 69".

seeing the Silver Jews @ the middle east last sunday made me pine for the days of seeing bands in Ireland, where i was a relative giant. some Marfan's case was in front of me to the right on sunday, and blocked my view pretty good.

J

JRB

I will die at 73, once I said I eat vegetables. No vegetables means 68. I am 25 pounds over weight. I want to be 185, so they are partially right. My grandfather died at 96, one grandmother at 85, and one at 83, I think. Mother died at 62 and her dad died in his 60s. Cancer will kill me if anything does.

Skaredsh*thead was actually funny in this thread.