Quantcast

call 911...i'm getting a bear claw

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Hey you judgmental assholes, You don't know what he's seen and what he has to deal with. You can't possibly have any idea how hard his job is. It's always uneducated judgment with you un-appreciative pricks. Congratulations on opinion void of ANY factual basis or actual experience dealing with "strangers" on the street. Again, your bias and misconstrued idea of who and what EMTS are will not allow you to see it any other way.
I bet all you guys screaming eff da EMT's are gonna be the first ones when **** goes wrong in your lives dialing 911 and screaming for MR Policeman and Mr Fireman to come make your life all better again because you can't or won't deal with it. :rolleyes:

Too soon?

FlyinPolack

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Hey you judgmental assholes, You don't know what he's seen and what he has to deal with. You can't possibly have any idea how hard his job is.
Panties in a bunch, much?

Not helping that woman was cold-hearted thing to do.
What he's had to see & experience beforehand is irrelevant..

Know what she saw? & had to experience?? Her own death, & the death of her baby...

Good day..

Too soon?[/QUOTE]

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
can't really call this karma - he *was* suspended for 30 days for the original incident & was bearing the full pressure of an internal investigation, the likes of which you can't begin to imagine.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
can't really call this karma - he *was* suspended for 30 days for the original incident & was bearing the full pressure of an internal investigation, the likes of which you can't begin to imagine.
Is that as bad as dying?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
people have been known to skip meals due to stress from an ongoing legal investigation

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Hey you judgmental assholes, You don't know what he's seen and what he has to deal with. You can't possibly have any idea how hard his job is. It's always uneducated judgment with you un-appreciative pricks. Congratulations on opinion void of ANY factual basis or actual experience dealing with "strangers" on the street. Again, your bias and misconstrued idea of who and what EMTS are will not allow you to see it any other way.
I bet all you guys screaming eff da EMT's are gonna be the first ones when **** goes wrong in your lives dialing 911 and screaming for MR Policeman and Mr Fireman to come make your life all better again because you can't or won't deal with it. :rolleyes:Too soon?
Shut up and just drive the ambulance while Mr. Fireman does the real work.