Quantcast

Calling all NC area wannabes

OB1

Monkey
Team Cyclepath's DH team is looking for a youth! This year, our 2 youths destroyed the competition. They have moved on to bigger things for 2010! Now we want to continue that tradition. Do you know a worthy kid? Bmx background? MX background? XC background? If they have talent on 2 wheels, we will train them as a DH'r. They will need to get a DH bike if they don't already have one. As a member of the team, we can help with that. So....this is an open call to all youths and parents! Let me know if you have someone in mind. And spread the word!

Who knows....they could be the next Jay Fesperman!:thumb:

OB1

Monkey
haha....but accurate, right? Gotta wanna be, before you can be. We had a great year in 2009. East coast racing teams aren't all that organized. So we were one of the few teams bringing out a full time mechanic. A big bonus for guys looking to compete without worrying about wrenching. 2010 should be a blast!

ahhhh I remember you from the Open. We were the ones who brought Greg. Sucks you couldn't lay down a time on Sunday like Saturday. You got skillz!

Last edited:

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
haha....but accurate, right? Gotta wanna be, before you can be. We had a great year in 2009. East coast racing teams aren't all that organized. So we were one of the few teams bringing out a full time mechanic. A big bonus for guys looking to compete without worrying about wrenching. 2010 should be a blast!

ahhhh I remember you from the Open. We were the ones who brought Greg. Sucks you couldn't lay down a time on Sunday like Saturday. You got skillz!
yea i hear ya! east coast teams are becoming more and more popular each year. Im super stoked with my team mates for 2010 and we look forward to a successful season. Its a shame we (the bicycle industry) doesnt have the funds for bigger grassroots teams. I would have loved to bring on a new and up and comer JR X kid but just couldnt do it for 2010.

Thanks man, yea i had a good relaxed Quali run on saturday, sat down on the fire road... But sunday i was riding like i was out to beat sam, way out over my head and just wrecked pretty hard. But hey in DH you gotta go for it and sometimes you stick it and sometimes you eat it. Sucks but o well. Ill be racing Pro in 2010, looking for a top 20 finish at the OPEN!

Good luck to you and your team next year, be sure to stop by and introduce yourself.

Dennis