Quantcast

calling all snowshoe monkey's

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
okay all you southern monkeys who is going to the snowshoe race next weekend. well hope to see all you boys there for my first snowshoe run ever and hopefully it will turn out as great as sugar did this year.

jrfor0

Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
i will be there as well, the drive will suck but the camping will make up for it. btw, anyone know any good spots to camp?

I'm there. Going up Wednesday so I hope the bike (and me) are in one piece come Sunday. Bike already took a beat down at Sugar. Haven't been since Norba Natl. 2001 - all they had then were the pro and sport DH courses. I hear it's a lot like a junior Whistler now so I'm looking forward to the riding as much if not more the the race.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
nice fellas hope to see you all up there, and yes mike we need to make some runs together man we didnt really get to chill together much at all at sugar. ohh and if anyone has any ideas about camping just put them up here. cause as of now im sleeping in the car with one of my boys lol. well ill see all of you up there.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
awsome man keep an eye out for two sundays an sgs and hopefully a vp free and you will find me. ohh and we will be rockin red shirts with 1337 racing on them. see ya fellas there.:love:

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Rad, I'll be there.

How many Jager drinkers do we have? Someone just left a case of that here for next week, and I know we're not drinking all of it.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
awsome man im in i might just have to bring my boys up there and we grill some burgers now all i got to do is find some damn beer lol. damn i hate being underage i need a fake id already lol.