Quantcast

Calling out... top Mud Hunnies

SDH Racing

Monkey
Apr 5, 2006
NE
Hey girls-

I'm posting this here because this position we have is for any rider of the expert or above riding level. So if there's any Leigh Donovan's, Katja Repo's or Hannah Stephens out there, we're looking for ya.

The team consists of myself as the team manager, our web guy, one pro mens rider and one elite female trials rider from Sweden.

We have one spot left (again either male or female) to be filled.

Team History:
Team SDH started its humble beginnings the summer of 2000 by riders that were very passionate about the sport and wanted to progress it however possible. With lots of hard work, promoting our sponsors and riding/racing as much as possible we have accomplished this over the years. Today, even though things have changed quite a bit in the industry, we still hold very true to that same philosophy of riding, promoting sponsors and progression of the sport in general. Our humble beginnings were tough and slow at first. However as time went on with rider and sponsorship help, we have grown much.

We're looking for a hard working, motivated rider that enjoys working in a team enviorment and does what they can to progress the sport any way possible.

Each sponsorship is of the highest level if not full and they are as follows.

O'Neal/Azonic/Blur optics, Hayes brakes, Sun Ringle rims/wheels, Manitou suspension, Oury grips, Black Market bikes, Turner cycles, Torelli imports and Fiber Wise pasta

Requests/Resumes can be sent to rotec9@aol.com or directions to your sponsorhouse.com profile should you have one.

Best regards and Ride on!

Chris
Team SDH

SDH Racing

Monkey
Apr 5, 2006
NE
Also I would like to add that this also applies to male riders as well, just follow the instrustions in my first post. All riders get team jerseys and other goodies with that as well.

Team SDH

SDH Racing

Monkey
Apr 5, 2006
NE
We would like to annonce that our last spot was filled by none other then Chrissie Pinney. We look forward to working with her in 2008, I hope all riders, racers or not have a great season with no injuries. We're glad to have women riders on our team representing the sport well.
Thanks guys, you can check her out here on sponsorhouse:

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/bikechick7/Home.aspx