Quantcast

Campagnolo help please. (Read)

Subzero

Chimp
Jul 7, 2003
Kent, WA
Hello there. I'm looking for a good Campagnolo person who can re-build my Campagnolo Chorus Shifters. I was told by Center Cycle in Renton that they knew a guy that fixed Campagnolo components and was great at it. I never got his name from them and where he was located. Can anyone lead me in the correct direction of who this person is and how I can get in touch with him to fix my bike? Thanks everyone.

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Subzero said:
Hello there. I'm looking for a good Campagnolo person who can re-build my Campagnolo Chorus Shifters. I was told by Center Cycle in Renton that they knew a guy that fixed Campagnolo components and was great at it. I never got his name from them and where he was located. Can anyone lead me in the correct direction of who this person is and how I can get in touch with him to fix my bike? Thanks everyone.
They are not terribly tough to work on if you get a exploded version of it and get the parts you need from www.thethirdhand.com you should be set

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
I dont know if you will find too many roadies around here with Campagnolo equipped bikes, I have one. Anyway I did a quick web search and in Seattle there is a guy named Charles at Wright Brothers who looks like he knows Campagnolo stuff pretty well. That would be a pretty good start. Also you might try posting at Cascade.Org

Wright Bros Cycle Works
219 N 36th St
Seattle, WA 98103
(206) 633-5132

edinSvenson2

Chimp
Feb 10, 2004
Captain Crunch said:
OR Maybe Chuck Pace of Pace Cycles, he's out of his Garage and home in Redmond, my Dad got his Fondriest there and it's a Record 10 speed bike......
Man, I've had nothing but bad experiences with Pace! Between committing to having my wheels built in 3 days (and then having to call him over and over and over again - only to get them 2 WEEKS later), to have the front one taco on my first ride, I don't think I'll go or recommend anyone there ever again!

Erin

Fast&Smooth said:
possibly Randy at gregg's bellevue cycles, he's been doin that stuff like twice as long as i've been alive.

425 462 1900

alot of people have been dpoing stuff twice as long as you have been alive... :D :P

what ever you do, stay away from Alki Bike and Board, they are campy deals...but coulnt fix a ripped piece of paper....

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
I KNOW that Vitor at Montlake Bike Shop in Seattle can do it. I've seen him do it many, many times (I was service manager there). They have all the necessary parts in stock. Call them up or just take the shifters in and they'll fix you up. 206-329-7333

Subzero

Chimp
Jul 7, 2003
Kent, WA
I'm taking it to Il Vecchio next Tuesday in Seattle. Heard great stuff about them and I know they won't let me down. Thanks for the help everyone.