Quantcast

Campers

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Took Frita up to Stub Stewart to see how all 3 do on the ride. The drive was awesome. Indy has her bed between us up front while the other 2 hang out on the bed. Parking was not an issue.

IMG_20200614_152130.jpg

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
That's a VW Eurovan. No Westy pop-top and doesn't look extended wheelbase so probably not the Camper variant--ports would be on the left side, I believe anyway.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I bought the parts. Fitted them on. Jacked the bitch up. And did the deed. Exhaust system Cat back replaced for $500. Very happy with the outcome...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I like the floor plan on the Tiffin Open Road Allegro 36UA. King bed, bunks, over cab drop down bunk. That’d be just the ticket for 3 kids!

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, i just pulled into our campsite in Copper City, and our fresh water smells like death or sewage. First time this has happened. Any thoughts and/or tips?
Certainly we will try bleach first. Our water at home is generally amazing, can only think that what was in there previously got contaminated somehow...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
So, i just pulled into our campsite in Copper City, and our fresh water smells like death or sewage. First time this has happened. Any thoughts and/or tips?
Certainly we will try bleach first. Our water at home is generally amazing, can only think that what was in there previously got contaminated somehow...
You got it, you can get bacterial overgrowth in the tank if the water is left too long. We had the same thing happen to our hot water tank; it smelled like sulphur and wretched buttholes in there.

A course of bleach should take care of it. Just make sure to flush things out well afterwards.

You got it, you can get bacterial overgrowth in the tank if the water is left too long. We had the same thing happen to our hot water tank; it smelled like sulphur and wretched buttholes in there.

A course of bleach should take care of it. Just make sure to flush things out well afterwards.
For this particular problem with the water heater, hydrogen peroxide and/or aluminum/zinc anode:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Spent 6 hours on the road, all campsites are closed and all dispersed spots were already taken. Drove 15+ miles down a sketchy dirt road to find a lot of nothing.

Indy got sick, but not too bad. 200 miles logged and the only issue was may radiator cap wasn't on and blew off going over the pass. My Keizer alarm started beeping hot and I looked at my temp gauge and I was 3/4 to hot, so I pulled over.

Cap was still in there, thank goodness. Put a gallon of water in and had no issues. I will flush and fill tomorrow.