Quantcast

Camping at snowshoe

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Before any body jumps on me, YES I DID A SEARCH.
Looks like everyone bailed on me for this weekend. I may try and come up and camp by myself. I know they have camping at Silver creek. Just want to know exactly where are the campsites, do I have to register and where do I pay to take a shower. Any info is greatly appreiciated

Dennis

CHOP

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
Rivermont, Va
Dennis, just camp in the parking lot that is on your left when you pull into Silver Creek. No, you don't have to register. There is a door on the side of the building by the pool, just go in there and they will either take your money or direct you to where you need to go.

CHOP

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
Rivermont, Va
manhattanprjkt83 said:
where can you camp, that you can make a fire? I am camping for monster park...anyone else...
Fires have been built in the parking lot of Silver Creek. At the NORBA last year there was actually a fire jump built. It is a gravel parking lot and nobody has ever complained about fires. Wouldn't build a bonfire or anything but a nice camp fire should be ok.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
ok that is all im looking to do, anyone else going to be there for monster park, we should have a :monkey: hangout in silvercreek for the campers...