Quantcast

Camping at snowshoe

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Since mr. banche didn't reply to my email and i gotta find out ASAP. At snowshoe where is the camp ground and such and is it run by snowshoe? Don't wanna go upto a snowshoe person and ask where the place to camp is and get it busted or something. I got a bunch of camping gear today and trying to decide whether im camping this weekend or getting a room.

THX.

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
sorry mobius, i didn't get you e-mail until this morning. i was at the shoe all weekend,and got home late last night.
camping is in the silvercreek parking lot! when you first enter the lot, the camp sites are on your left. you can camp anywhere there. you'll see the electrical,and water hook ups for RVs there. as far as the pool and shower, you need to go into silvercreeks lobby, and just try to get into the pool area.thats were the pool and hot tubs are. if you can't just walk in , then ask at the front desk. sam will be there, so find him he knows about everything,he's camped there with me the last three years!!
later kalan

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Originally posted by banche
sorry mobius, i didn't get you e-mail until this morning. i was at the shoe all weekend,and got home late last night.
camping is in the silvercreek parking lot! when you first enter the lot, the camp sites are on your left. you can camp anywhere there. you'll see the electrical,and water hook ups for RVs there. as far as the pool and shower, you need to go into silvercreeks lobby, and just try to get into the pool area.thats were the pool and hot tubs are. if you can't just walk in , then ask at the front desk. sam will be there, so find him he knows about everything,he's camped there with me the last three years!!
later kalan
Thanks a bunch man sounds good. I'm confused though sam will actually have a bike this season :D

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
All this talk of Snowshoe has got me excited! I'll be up for two weeks. Sorry for the off topic question, but anyone know what the race fee and one day Norba license will cost? I may race DH for kicks depending on what the weather does.(Cold, raining, and foggy):rolleyes:

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Called snowshoe asking about rooms and ****. 25$ a night to pitch my tent (no no tthat one a real tent) in the RV lot ugh. and you gotta reserve whats that ****?

Oh well.

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
hey moby, if you're camping out solo in WV, watch that butthole, okay?

Originally posted by HRDTLBRO
All this talk of Snowshoe has got me excited! I'll be up for two weeks. Sorry for the off topic question, but anyone know what the race fee and one day Norba license will cost? I may race DH for kicks depending on what the weather does.(Cold, raining, and foggy):rolleyes:
one-days have been $5/day so I assume that's still the same; and the race fee is like 45 i think. No one-days for experts.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Originally posted by banche
moby just pitch the damn tent,no one will charge you if your as smooth as me
Yea sam i ams ass told me to so im not gonna bother with all that **** ill just put it up.

MikeT

Monkey
Feb 17, 2002
Hell
i just called up snowshoe, to confirm the 25$ fee, and indeed they did. When I asked about shower stalls, I was told we wouldnt be allowed to use them??:confused: whats that all about

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Originally posted by MikeT
i just called up snowshoe, to confirm the 25$ fee, and indeed they did. When I asked about shower stalls, I was told we wouldnt be allowed to use them??:confused: whats that all about
According to everyone else dont bother registering or paying the fee no one will be there to check. And for the shower you just goto the spa and swimming place in the village and they have showers inside there. Thats what the guy at snowshoe told me to go for a shower.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
I just called they said the splitrock pool opens saturday morning and we can shower there but said u had to register and ****e t oget in.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Originally posted by stoneysnake
if yall have ruined my free camping by doing all this posting and calling i'm gonna be upset

pfft they dont know that i know you tards. I just said yeah is their camping on the mountain? and they said 25$ a night ugh.