Quantcast

Campy part availability

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
The barrel adjuster on my ~04-05 Centaur rear derailleur snapped in half (quite literally, while threaded most of the way in). No shop in town can get the adjuster for me, and I've tried 5-6 other barrel adjusters, Campy and Shimano to no avail.

Anyone have any suggestions on where to find one, have one, or have an extra Campy 10 speed rear derailleur they'd let go cheap? I posted a CL ad to no avail. :(

Riding up hills in 53/12 and 39/12 sucks.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
The barrel adjuster on my ~04-05 Centaur rear derailleur snapped in half (quite literally, while threaded most of the way in). No shop in town can get the adjuster for me, and I've tried 5-6 other barrel adjusters, Campy and Shimano to no avail.

Anyone have any suggestions on where to find one, have one, or have an extra Campy 10 speed rear derailleur they'd let go cheap? I posted a CL ad to no avail. :(

Riding up hills in 53/12 and 39/12 sucks.
That's what you get hippy!!!!

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
for the short term, why not adjust your limit screw so youre not riding around in your 12 all the time?
Tried...in all the way, doesn't go far enough over.

potentially...I'm wary of buying because I've tried barrel adjusters from other Campy gorillas (and shifter boss stops AND brakes) to no avail...the thread pitch is REALLY funky.

thanks for the link!

Any luck, Rufus?