Quantcast

Can Any computer type folks help me? I'm in a big jamb here!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
OK, so to make a long story short, here is what I am trying to do:

I have to make a bunch of video files, and I want a program that will play one file, and stop at the end of it until I tell it to play the next file. The videos are being made in Final Cut Pro, so I can make it any file type I like.

I tried loading the files into powerpoint, but it does this funky thing between files.

I am on a Powerbook G4, does anyone have ANY ideas for me? Thanks.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
We dont have the ability to do flash......

The school don't have it, at least not on machines I have access to.

Really, I just want to curl up in a ball and go to sleep

J

JRB

BigMike said:
I'm starting to think you guys dont really understand about university computers.............
What??? You can't just purchase or steal software to install??? Aren't you a universal administrator??? I will give you our passwords.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
loco said:
What??? You can't just purchase or steal software to install??? Aren't you a universal administrator??? I will give you our passwords.

I can PURCHASE software, but not steal it. If they find that, I get in trouble. This computer is on rent from the university to our department, not to me. If I put stolen software or any other bad stuff, I can get in trouble, and possibly expelled.

And what is this with universal administrator? I dont think your passwords will work on this machine....

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
But Back to the subject, We found this AWESOME software, and its only $75. It has a fully functional demo that works for 15 minutes at a time, everyone should check it out, this program does....... everything (related to video and picture sequencing). Its what the Beastie Boys VJ uses too :cool:

check it: www.vidvox.net