Quantcast

Can anybody own a regular cell phone?

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Seriously. all you FOOLS with your super phones? For what? I'm proud to say I'm becoming a minimalist. Besides the 65" Widescreen. That was before. This is now.

Screw you and your IPHONE. I got a plain old motorolla flip phone. I can't stand you black berry idiots and I phone fools.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
If you're such a minimalist... then how bout minimalizing your rants and minimalizing imposition of your "lean" views? And minimalizing your meanness, and minimalizing your knuckleslamming... dood your knuckles must be friggin all callous by now.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
had a nokia candy bar phone...it sucked. the screen was made of jelly and the reception was poor. Battery lasted forever though. Now I switched service and got an LG Dare, which I guess is one of your much hated wonder phones, even though it doesn't have BB or iPhone connectivity.

It does, however, have:
a good mp3 player for when my other one dies
a great camera for snapping photos
superb sound quality
excellent battery life
a usable calendar.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
I'm proud to say I'm becoming a minimalist. Besides the 65" Widescreen.
Ha. . . minimalist my ass.

Let me get this straight. You come in here talk about you huge TV, your x-box, your wife's new car, and you are a minimalist? Maybe in your thinking. I have a 19" tube tv w/ no cable. Have all used furniture and yet I don't come on to Rm bragging that I am a minimalist (guess I sorta did there). I guess I am just tired of reading your mindless hog wash.

I usually just read so sorry for the rant. . . :disgust:

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
I just have the free flip phone that came with my plan. I hate all of the tricky phones. I just want one that i can call out on and answer phone calls with.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Hey, I am in the PROCESS of becoming a minimalist. Doesn't happen overnight. I just hate phones. Wifes new 02 liberty you mean? My 03 corrolla you mean?

As a matter of fact, I'm am in the process of switching to a nicer personality. It should be ready and fully incorporated into my brain in about 3 months.

You think I'm joking? I am not.

Knuckleslammer is going to retire.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Hey, I am in the PROCESS of becoming a minimalist. Doesn't happen overnight. I just hate phones. Wifes new 02 liberty you mean? My 03 corrolla you mean?

As a matter of fact, I'm am in the process of switching to a nicer personality. It should be ready and fully incorporated into my brain in about 3 months.

Knuck Why don't you start by editing/deleting that picture of jesus. I am not bothered by it other then I know someone here prolly finds it offensive. Try building on the brotherhood of this place instead of ramming your thoughts down others throats. Just a start.... Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.....

Jim

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Knuck, I was refering to your post a month or so ago where you whinning how broke you were but you were planning on buying your wife a new car. I see that you did not buy one for her so sorry about that :twitch:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Seriously. all you FOOLS with your super phones? For what? I'm proud to say I'm becoming a minimalist. Besides the 65" Widescreen. That was before. This is now.

Screw you and your IPHONE. I got a plain old motorolla flip phone. I can't stand you black berry idiots and I phone fools.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Minimalist:

Get rid of your bike(s), car(s), TV, phones, etc etc. get rid of all that crap.
Walk to work.
Eat vegetable from your yard.
You're only form of entertainment should be sidewalk chalk.

If you do anything more than this you are a poser.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Who cares what kind of phone it is? How much do you pay monthly for the service? :busted:

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
If you want to be a minimalist, try giving up the internet.
What type of minimalist has internet and a cell phone... I know - one that's full of sh*t.

And I'm counting down the days until you get rid of your computer and stop posting the same inane crap over and over. You ranted against cell phones/PDAs last month.

Too bad you think all your problems dealing and coping matter to anyone else. Everyone has choices to make, and that is our right. Too F'ing bad if you don't like it.

My next choice - stop opening Knuckdragger's boo-F'ing-hoo threads. Not even N8 was this much of an attention whore...

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz

I bet my flip phone is sh!ttier than yours!

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
YO KNUCKLESLAMMER, I have a Blackberry storm that I got because I wanted it! My work pays for it but the nude pics of your wife were sent by her.

Minimalist my balls. You need a horse and buggy for that bitch tits.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Beating one's chest and proclaiming minimalism reminds me of a hippy dude that once told me, "...this is what it means to be enlightened " as he drank at a bar while waiting for his table to be ready at a trendy vegetarian restaurant.

If you have to tell someone you are either enlightened or minimalist, chances are you are not.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Beating one's chest and proclaiming minimalism reminds me of a hippy dude that once told me, "...this is what it means to be enlightened " as he drank at a bar while waiting for his table to be ready at a trendy vegetarian restaurant.

If you have to tell someone you are either enlightened or minimalist, chances are you are not.
And never trust someone who when you first meet them tells you that they are an honest person.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Glad I could get everyone all riled up.

Why all the anti-knuckle?

Some folks upset because I'm a better minimalist? Meh fu*k it, I don't care. I just hate technology.

I don't pay for my phone, work does. I just can't stand phone commercials and all the people that buy into the rubbish. Here's how it goes, ok. I know the mid brained people the frequent this forum wont understand this, but here it goes.

You probably can't remember what you had for lunch on Monday, unless you perhaps went out somewhere. I certainly don't remember. This is because I have nothing in my life really to care about right now. Meaning nothing new is happening. Phones contribute to this. How? Phones keep you locked in the mid brain because you are essentially denying yourself greatness because you think the phone is greater than you? Make sense?

Now if you had a great idea, the phone would not be so significant, and your frontal lobe would light up and you would create new neural nets of information and you would feel alive and inspired. All phones do is lock us into the same old routine. Just where the system wants you.

You dig? Now, as I said, most will not understand this and assume that I am nuts. LOL.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
If you're searching for a label for yourself, you might want to reconsider calling yourself an art movement from the 70's.

Try this one on for size :

A nihilist is a man who judges of the world as it is that it ought NOT to be, and of the world as it ought to be that it does not exist. According to this view, our existence (action, suffering, willing, feeling) has no meaning: the pathos of 'in vain' is the nihilists' pathos — at the same time, as pathos, an inconsistency on the part of the nihilists.

– Friedrich Nietzsche, The Will to Power