Quantcast

CAn anyone help....?

hi all,
I need a little help. The YMCA I work at is putting together a newsletter/magazine and they need pictures of its employees doing various activities. They know I am a mountainbiker and wish to use some of me.( i thought it was cool) I am looking for pictures of me( i know it sounds ego-maniacish) I need somthing good, its gonna be on the front page...So I was wondering if anyone had one of me on my bike (or a bike) we could use. Luc Albert is the man by the way, he made it all possible for us to make this newsletter!!! Love ya LUC!!! :thumb: And check out the West Seattle Herald, I will be in there for my group cycling class! A good friend helped with that too! In about .25 secs my 15 minutes of fame will be over for ever :D ;) :thumb: :help:

Thanks guys and gals,

Bibs!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
you asked for it.......This 15 seconds of fame will never die!......

BTW, theres some others on the speedmetal site too..... this one was just the best.. :)

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
“… here’s how it works. Each bike is stationary and includes a special knob attached to the frame ... The instructor takes you on a “ride” that may include ... isolation exercises to target specific muscles. All of this is done in a casual, comfortable atmosphere to an eclectic mix of inspiring tunes.”

hey, that sounds fun! :devil: