Quantcast

Can anyone in the 209 (Sac) area give GFF a ride?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
He's back in the ER (still bleeding it sounds like). He made it as far as a fire station on his was to the VA before nearly falling out. He might be released tonight and needs a ride back to the fire station to get his bike.

I would if I were closer. Help a brother out, I'll even pitch in for gas. :D

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Falling out?

I'm not much help here... but I hope he's not taking his machismo poll results too seriously.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Let me call some friends up there. Where's he at?

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
He's staying the night. Still bleeding on the inside, but he was getting ready for a CT scan and they were talking about cutting him open.

Heal up, dude.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Dang man. Heal up GFF, you're posts add a much needed touch of klass to the lounge. We need ya! :thumb:

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
What happened to GFF exactly?
GI ulcer + bleed.

He's going to have to go easy on the drinking from here on out for a while. You can die from this kind of stuff.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
GI ulcer + bleed.

He's going to have to go easy on the drinking from here out for a while. You can die from this kind of stuff.
he just might have to stick with nailing random vagina then....

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I haven't heard anything. If they need to cut him, he will be there a week. Might have to find out where they put him up and send him a strip-o-gram.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
thanks all, I ended up dealing with it at odd hours in the morning....morphine made the ride pretty fun though....I saw all kinds of non existent life forms jumping infront of the headlights....I could have sworn I saw princess lea in her bikini with a predator on a leash carrying some beast ice...