Quantcast

Can anyone ride on Monday 4/5?

mtbman1127

Monkey
Mar 10, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Looking to ride some DH on Monday. Willing to drive to pretty much anywhere. Let me know if your down.

Maybe wilson's creek?

Last edited:

Sugar_brad

Monkey
Jun 20, 2009
we will be riding wilson's monday.You are more than welcome to join us. There will be a bit of pedaling.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
just confirmed that the course is canceled, what time are you guys meeting?

three-three-six-six-eight-seven-six-two-five-five

somebody give me a call in the am please...

Sugar_brad

Monkey
Jun 20, 2009
meet us at the top of raspberry at 12, probably not riding raspberry but that is where we are meeting

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
maybe next time...since i'm not staying here tonight i need to get some stuff done at home before 2pm and i wouldn't make it back in time. was trying to find somewhere to ride this morning but i'm not going to venture out on unknown trails w/out a guide. looks like i'll be back out here for the same course the first week of may.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
maybe next time...since i'm not staying here tonight i need to get some stuff done at home before 2pm and i wouldn't make it back in time. was trying to find somewhere to ride this morning but i'm not going to venture out on unknown trails w/out a guide. looks like i'll be back out here for the same course the first week of may.
the fact that Kitsuma is 6 inches off the interstate in Black Mountain and impossible to get lost on should sadden you to no end.:think:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
is it rideable w/out a shuttle? (my small bottlerocket does NOT climb...it's like climbing a 20" bmx bike but with rear suspension bogging you down ;) )
I've pedaled my DH back up the old road. It's a road, just closed to cars. Even has a brand new strip of black top on one side as a "greenway". Granted, apparently they've had to put a stop to skaters using it as a hardcore speedway down, but it's very gradual and middle ring.

You just did a half marathon ya fairy!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
I've pedaled my DH back up the old road. It's a road, just closed to cars. Even has a brand new strip of black top on one side as a "greenway". Granted, apparently they've had to put a stop to skaters using it as a hardcore speedway down, but it's very gradual and middle ring.

You just did a half marathon ya fairy!
meh...went home and bought the wife a new (to us) car instead...and still had time to work in a ride at salem lake.;) the van was getting unreliable so i got her a 2007 Ford Freestyle to haul the offspring around in. it's amazing how fascinated the kids are in a vehicle where the windows actually roll down :D the van window motors have been out for over a year and i'm to cheap to pay $380 to fix them.