Quantcast

Can crude prices go any higher???

L

luelling

What do you think we will peak at for regular during this summer? I have some trips planned that could very well be dumped if gas prices go outta control. In Salem, OR we are around $2.65.

J

JRB

luelling said:
In Salem, OR we are around $1.65.
It will be over $3.00 here next week. Last I checked, I thought TX had more refineries that most, if not all states. How the f*ck is gas $1.65 in Salem, OR???

I will likely kill some road trips. I may even quit my job.

L

luelling

loco said:
It will be over $3.00 here next week. Last I checked, I thought TX had more refineries that most, if not all states. How the f*ck is gas $1.65 in Salem, OR???

Its wierd...I'm from Klamath Falls (bout ten miles from the Cali border)and gas typically costs 30 cents more there than up here in Salem. I dunno the reasoning but we've been below the average. The big thing is I don't drive around here anyway (I ride my cyclocross bike everywhere) but when it comes time to road trip to Park City for the national it doesn't matter what gas prices are here because he have to fill up there as well.

L

luelling

loco said:

*2.65....that was a typo sorry

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
gas prices won't stop us from our many summer trips... but we've got family in the mountains, so lodging is free and that's a big help.

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
as i filled up the other day at 3.08 i was thinking how much higher until i just quit buying gas. i dont think i could pay more than 4/gallon.

bjanga

Turbo Monkey
Dec 25, 2004
San Diego
Imagine the most insane carbon/titanium/whatever bike you can think of. Then think of how many trips to the pump that bike would cost :)

sessions

Monkey
Nov 9, 2005
Vancouver WA
I pretty sure gas price will rise until the public a can handle anymore then they will lower the price a little bit and then once again start rising prices. That’s why bio diesel is a great way to go.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
It cost me $50 yesterday to fill up, never paid that much....... EVER!

Thats why I just bought a scooter. over 100mpg :thumb:

Too bad its raining and I can't drive it to work!